Little throwback for Mental

A/N: AUTHOR'S POV for jiminssi.

A girl broke his heart, His company got involve to some serious problem where many people died (cruise) , parents blaming him for being irresponsible. Experiencing all of this for one month? Is hell.

Jimin ended up in mental hospital after her mother found out that he's been starving himself to death-- he wouldn't leave his room either.

Wasting your time looking outside by the window feels like sh*t. He was bored as fvck!

Until jungkook came, the first day jungkook spoke to him..he decided to answered back because JUNGKOOK.LOOKS.CUTE.AND.HE.IS.MINE end of story!

----

Jungkook's POV (he was still single here)

I groaned. I will consider this day as one of my unlucky day, the transformer (generator)was destroyed by a thunderstorm so here I am walking alone in the dark hallway, holding a flashlight,and rechargeable lamp.. I'll give these to jimin.

I had reached the stairs to jimin's building (singing euphoria) when i felt indoor slipper thrown at me-- right in my head.

" Ow! Who's that??! "

I almost fell down the stairs when yoongi suddenly showed up holding a flashlight to light his pale face ( he applied facial cream)
Imagine looking up at the end of the dark staircase when someone suddenly popped up.

" Why did you do that??!! " I can't help but to yell at him. I'm not sorry, he almost kill me.

" Ya kid, instead of screaming in fear,why not to scream in delight because i am so good looking " oh. Boastful yoongi everyone.

I glared at him " good looking? I highly doubt that "

Before he can manage to throw another slipper of him on me, I ran as fast as I can to reach jimin's room.

My baby is probably waiting for me~

_______

A/N: hello 😅 School starts this week.