Part 7

Jungkook's POV

"So, jimin is getting better?" Mr.Joo looked at me, a hint of being proud was showing at his emotion.

I nodded and smiled " it's my first time to take care with a person of suffering from depression, but i am proud because i can see a good development on him"

Mr.Joo bring back my phone before he leaned on his chair.

"With that, i can give you a bonus for the hard work"

--------

At the mental institute's cafeteria.

"You're patient talked too??!!" Jin asked jungkook in disbelief.

"Yeah!  I am glad that both of our patient are recovering" Jungkook said as he placed his phone on his pocket.

"This is unbelievable" Jin continued to eat while thinking about their patients.

"Change topic hyung, how was you? You're not leaving right?"

Jin stopped from eating and looked down at his lap.

"Uh, about that.... i dont know though, Mr.Joo haven't talking about it yet"

*ring* the bell rang, it's time for them to went back to work.

-------++-+++++--+++++++++++++

Jungkook slowly opened the door of jimin's room.
He sees him looking at the window, seems like he was watching something.

With furrows eyebrows fixing at jimin's figure,
Jungkook went closer to him watched what was jimin looking at.

He saw a guy from pavilion 5 , a guy was with a girl. The girl is a nurse while the guy is her patient.

The strange thing is, they were making out for crying out loud.

"Hopeless" jimin commented. He even shows emotion with disbelief and anger. " She should stop hooking up with him, There's no future between them, love is only a waste of time " Jimin mumbled, anger is still present in his tone

"Why are you watching them?" Jungkook asked the latter.

Jimin turned to look at him, jimin shakes his head as if saying 'i don't know why'

Of course, He won't tell jungkook (as jk thought) I am not close enough to him

"Stop staring jiminnie hyung, it's time for you to drink your medicine" jungkook reached for the tray, preparing all of it with care.

"Jungkook ah" Jimin called. so jungkook turned his head to look at him, only to be greeted by feathers blown by jimin. The feathers was from the pillow that jimin used to have.

Jimin laughed whole heartedly because he finds jungkook's face funny.
He looked at him in shocked and shakes his head. Jimin is very unpredictable to do things.

Jungkook laughed along with jimin, he didnt feel irritated, Seeing jimin's happy.. he feels like he was more happy then him.

Jungkook really likes him.