Chapter 1

Castiel drove down the dirt road, his brother, Gabriel, by his side. He really couldn't believe what he was about to do. But Gabe was right, he really needed some help around the house and most of all some company. He lived in a two story house in a mountain, completely isolated and he lacked of human interaction. And since he wasn't planning on getting a partner any time soon his brother suggested the next best thing: a Slave. Castiel had objected at first, but quickly changed his mind when one day he went to a bar to get a drink and saw a drunk man beating his slave senseless, in that instant he knew that if he couldn't save all of them he might as well save one.

"Cas?" Gabriel's voice interrupted his thoughts.
"We're almost there, make a right"
Castiel did and then he saw it. The warehouse where the auctions took place.
Just as he was beginning to have second thoughts his brother opened the door of the car and encouraged Castiel to get out.
"Lead the way" Castiel said in a deep voice.
"Yes captain" Gabe replied with a mocking tone, opening the door and stepping into the warehouse.
As soon as the door was opened an insanely bad smell hit Castiel, the place reeked of things Cas didn't wanna think about. They  were met by a man who smelled strongly of cigar, and he offered them a "tour" since both of them were new at this whole slave thing  they accepted the help.
"So what are you guys looking for huh?" The strange man asked, his breath smelling somehow worse than the place itself. Everywhere he turned Castiel saw people, naked,
half-dressed, bruised or whipped, some were crying and some wore a blank expression on their faces. It was really truly awful.
Before he could answer though Grabriel said:
" We are really not sure sir, we just want someone to make my brother here some company "
Castiel nodded.
"Well, Well, and what kind of company would that be? " he asked wiggling his eyebrows like if he thought Gabriel meant something different from his reply.
"Any kind of company" Cas said.
"So like a sex slave, yes?" The man replied with a knowing tone in his voice.
Gabriel was about to say no but Castiel interrupted him.
"Yes" he said " yeah a sex slave"
Gabe was stunned, just looking at him like a deer caught in headlights.
The man smiled, "Well you came to the right place, follow me" he said enthusiastically.
Gabriel and Castiel complied. Gabriel looking at his brother like if he had just killed somebody, but Castiel had his reasons. If someone in this whole horrible horror show that was the warehouse was being more abused and beaten it was the sex slaves.
He walked down the hall, fidgeting with his thick black jacket, as a few terrified glances were cast upon him hoping he'd find someone to rescue from this hell.
The man suddenly stopped.
"Okay" he said "from it" he pointed to a scrawny guy " 'Till the end of the hall"
"They are all sex slaves, I'll walk with you and if you see something interesting that you might purchase tell me and I'll show it to you."
Both of them nodded, to speechless to answer. Every single slave in this area was ten times worse that the ones they saw at first and the place was twenty times colder. Cas was sure that some of the slaves were turning blue from the cold.
Nobody and everybody caught his eye, he was ashamed to think this, but no one looked interesting enough. Until he heard a quiet sob ten feet away and a man yelling, he quickened his pace to the point that his brother had to jog to keep up. When he got to the source of the sob he saw a tall man, another "seller ", looming over a skinny, hurt and extremely bruised slave. The man's hands were around a pendant and he was yelling insults like "worthless whore" and " How can a piece of shit like you OWN anything like this huh?!"
"We own you! Do you fucking understand that?" " WE OWN YOU!"
The slave was on his knees sobbing and saying "yes sir" and "Sorry master" and "Please master" over and over.
Castiel couldn't move for a second, too shocked to function. Then a kick came to the side of the poor slave and that was enough to spring Castiel into action. "Stop!" He yelled "Stop"
The man stopped when he got the third kick in, the slave was crumpled on the floor, crying, repeating "sorry master" over and over, and clutching his side. His bare torso shivering from the freezing hallway.
"What the hell is going on?!" Castiel screamed. He was panicking, scared, but most of all, he was mad.
Their seller caught up to them, and before the abuser could even turn around the man asked. "What seems to be the matter Alastair?"
The other seller, presumably Alastair turned around.
"Hey Azazel, I didn't realize we had company" he replied with an awful nasal voice that made Cas's skin crawl.
Azazel, their seller, sighed
"Come on Alastair, we ALWAYS have company"
Alastair laughed, it was dark and humorless. "He deserved it"
Cas interrupted quickly "why?" He asked "what did he do to warrant someone to treat him so wrongly?"
"Refused to give up the pendant, this worthless piece of crap thought the necklace was his" he directed his attention to the slave, who was still crumpled on the floor, whimpering quietly. "I can't make it understand that we OWN it and that it can't own anything, everything he gets even the air he breathes EVERYTHING belongs to us."
The slave got up to his knees, which were scrapped from the familiar position.
"You are right" Azazel replied.
"Take him to the back room and give him 50 lashes, make him count, if he dares to miss a number you start over again. Understood?"
Alastair smiled "My pleasure" he said.
"Stand up!" He commanded the slave.
He whimpered and a small sob escaped his lips.
The slave's knees quavered as he stood.
"Come on" Alastair said pushing him harshly which made him fall on the floor again. Pleading green eyes looked at Castiel for a second before being lowered again.
"I'll take him!" He blurted out.
Gabriel looked at him with an awed expression and the slave whimpered once more.
Azazel laughed and a second later Alastair joined him.
"Really sir there is no need, it's damaged and stupid and worthless, we have better pets over there, if you could just follow me please"
"No" Gabriel said, his voice a little unsure."My brother has made his decision, right Cassie?"
Cas nodded "yes, I want him and also I want the pendant" his voice was strong and demanding.
"Very well" Azazel said somehow reluctantly. "That would be $1,300, plus the stupid pendant, it would be $1500"
"Alright" Castiel said "Here you go" he handed them an envelope with money in it, there was about $1,800 dollars but he couldn't care less.
"Nice doing business with you, you should sign this paper and he will be yours" Azazel replied, shaking Cas's hand and giving him the pendant a paper and a pen. Alastair chuckled next to him.
"Likewise" said Castiel as he signed the document and returned it to Azazel.
"May I lead you out" asked Azazel.
"Nah man we're good" said Gabriel.
Alastair and Azazel disappeared down the hall, still crowded with slaves.
Castiel rushed to the sobbing man on the floor. The slave whimpered when Cas approached him and he hugged himself tighter. Castiel ran a hand through the man's hair and he flinched so violently his whole body shook.
"Hey" Cas said, finally being able to find his voice "I'm going to help you stand up, is that okay?"
"Yes master" came a shaky, quiet reply.
"Okay" Castiel said pulling the man to his feet. The slave's eyes were downcast and his head was vowed, his hands were at his sides despite the freezing cold running through the warehouse. Castiel looked at his bruised torso and took off his jacket. He wrapped it around the man's back and his awfully skinny torso. When Cas hands got close to his face to adjust the neck of the jacket the slave flinched, closed his eyes and whimpered quietly. Gabriel sighed
"Come on little bro" he said.
As soon as they got to the car, Castiel helped the slave in and asked for his name.
"De-Dean master" he whispered "But I'll accept any name you wish to call me"
"Nice to meet you Dean" Cas said meaning to give Dean a hint that he wasn't gonna be called "pet" or "slave" or "whore"
"My name is Castiel and that guy right there is Gabriel, you can call me Cas though if you'd like"
Cas closed the backseat door and opened the driver's one, settling inside.
He looked around until he found some painkillers and handed two to Dean with a water bottle.
"Master?" Dean whimpered quietly "sir, please don't" "I-I can't, I-I sir, I haven't eaten much a-and I don't think I-I -I don't think my body would handle Dru-Drugs well sir" Dean sobbed, Castiel turned around and held Dean's hand, The slave's breath shook, in fact his whole frame was shaking, even with Castiel's jacket, the place was cold and the slave was terrified.
"I'm sorry master" Dean whispered.
"Dean, no it's okay, they're just painkillers. They'll help you, so you don't hurt as much" Cas replied,
his voice sympathetic.
Dean looked at him with a skeptical face and then lowered his head again, Cas noticed it was a natural position.
"Thanks sir" Dean said quietly, putting the two blue pills in his mouth and drinking the water.
Castiel smiled at Dean and started the car, turning up the heat, considering the slave's trembling body. Gabriel looked horrified and worried next to him. He caught a sight of Dean through the mirror, looking out the window. As soon as Dean felt Cas's eyes on him he vowed his head and apologized quietly. "Dean you can look out the window if you want"
Dean nodded a small "thank you sir" leaving his lips but his eyes stayed glued to the ground. Castiel sighed and started moving the car.
This was gonna be one long drive.

Thank you for reading and all that good stuff. I love comments and suggestions and most of all votes so pls hit the
itty bitty tiny star and I'll love you forever. And don't be afraid to correct my mistakes but be kind. Thank you!
I'll try to update once a week hehe.
Love you.