Chapter 3

Minor and I really mean minor Harry Potter spoilers. I explained everything at the end of the chapter with the rest of my notes in case someone doesn't understand.
Happy reading!
---//---//---//---//---//---//---//---//--

Dean woke up in a cellar, chained and naked. He was bleeding and he started to cry and beg. There was someone in the room with him, he couldn't see the person, but he heard the breathing.
"Please, master"
"Shhh... It's okay. You'll like this I promise" said a deep voice. He recognized it as Benny's, one of his worse masters, and that was saying a lot. He lifted Dean, unchained him, and then strapped him to a table.
"We're gonna play a little game here" Benny said as he turned on the light and shone it right into Dean's face.
"Rule number one, this is the only rule really, don't scream. If you do, well things aren't gonna go nice for you" Benny threatened. "Do you understand?"
"Sir?, ple-ase master!" Dean was panicking and begging.
"I asked you a question. You worthless piece of crap! Do you understand?!" Benny slapped Dean, and the slave felt his skin swelling.
"Yes Master, I won't scream Master, I promise I won't"
"Good." Benny said "Now let's begin, shall we?"
His owner pulled out a hot needle and Dean shut his eyes. He didn't want to see what was about to happen. He felt his master pinching his nipple and then he felt excruciating pain as the wide, hot needle pierced his sensitive skin.
He remained quiet, a tiny whimper fell from his lips as he felt his master pinching his second nipple and he pierced the second one as well. Then he slipped the piercings on. Dean was hyperventilating and crying at this point. His whole skin burned and he felt like his chest was about to catch on fire. Benny ran a hand through his chest.
"Beautiful" he murmured. "We aren't done yet though"
He moved lower, his hand went between Dean's legs and gripped the slave's dick.
This time as the needle went through Dean couldn't control the scream that emerged from his throat.
----------------------------------------------
Dean woke up screaming and sweating.
He experienced this kinda of nightmares before, but since he was always either drugged or in a basement there was no risk of him waking anybody. This time, however, he could hear Cas heading for his room.
He opened the door, a little startled, and asked "Dean are you okay? What's wrong?"
Dean was breathing heavily and he quickly knelt at Cas's feet.
"I'm sorry!" He cried out. "I-I didn't mean to wake you up, it's just that.."
Dean trailed off, he knew it didn't matter that he had a nightmare, much less that he was terrified.
Castiel knelt on the floor in front of Dean and put his hand against the slave's hollow cheek. Dean flinched violently and drew a sharp breath. Cas began to stroke his hollow cheek and whispered "Dean I know you must be scared, but you are safe now okay. You need to believe me Dean. You are safe and I really do not mind if you wake me up. If you ever need me, Dean, or feel scared I want you to. Yes?"
"Yes, sir" Dean lied.
"Do you want to go back to bed?" Cas said, gently tugging at Dean's arm and helping him up.
"Sir? Can- can you read?" Dean asked and flinched expecting a slap.
"Yes Dean, why do you ask?"
"I-I, nothing, I was just- nothing sir, I'm sorry" Dean replied fearfully.
"It's alright Dean. Can you read?"
The slave was taken aback by the question and he nodded timidly.
"I- yes sir, I can, but I'm very slow. I haven't practiced much" Dean mumbled.
"Do you want me to read to you?" Cas asked.
"Yes sir please"
"Alright, hold on a second, I'll go get a book."
Dean nodded once more and sat on the bed.
----------------------------------------------
Castiel went into his room in search of a good book. He finally settled for something he hadn't read in a long time.
"Is Harry Potter alright?" He said as he went into Dean's room once again.
"I haven't heard of it sir, but it sounds nice" Dean said.
Castiel sat on the bed and told Dean to lay down.
"Okay, Harry Potter by J.k. Rowling"
"Mr. and Mrs. Dursley of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much." Castiel began reading, once he was into the fifth page he turned to look at Dean and noticed big, black bruises on the back of his neck. Absentmindedly he began to touch his neck. He heard a small, pained whimper and he saw Dean's hand coming to stop his own. Dean had barely clutched his hand when he tensed up and began panicking, pulling out apologies and sobbing once more.
"It's okay Dean, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have. We'll go to the doctor and get that checked out on a couple of days. It's not your fault Dean, I really shouldn't have touched you without permission. I'm sorry"
"You-you are my-my master" Dean said between sobs "You can do whatever you want, sir"
"But I won't Dean, I promise I won't"
"Let's just keep going okay?" Castiel said in an attempt to lighten the mood.
"Okay" Dean whispered.
----------------------------------------------
"BOOM. The whole shack shivered and Harry sat bolt upright, staring at the door. Someone was outside, knocking to come in."
As he heard this words Dean started to drift off and he wondered if the knocking meant something would change on Harry's life or his own.
----------------------------------------------

Stalk me on tumblr: 
painting-fictional-universes
(Supernatural blog)
And
fallen-from-heaven
(Mostly quotes and deep pictures)

Yay more updates! I found out that supernatural got renewed for season 12 like a week ago and I'm really excited, can't wait to see what they come up with and I hope that season 12 is not the end cause that would literally kill me and my parents would have to sue.... Anyway, thank you so much for reading and you should also check my friend's stories
At: RA54_FYI she's WAY better at updating that I am. Seriously she's like a chapter a day kinda person and I love her so much. If you like this story you should also check out "Keeping you in sight" by gingerswag and "The light behind your eyes" by pumpkinpeasy. You can find those in Archives Of Our Own. They are works in progress and are making me suffer but they're honestly soooo good that I don't care. Big shout out to slayerintheimpala04 who is like an awesome writer and basically the reason for my updates. Also I want to send some love to TinaLovesJiley and blessyoupizza who voted on my story! Thank you so much guys it means a loooot to me. Have an awesome day, night, evening, LIFE! 
Music recommendation (yeah I guess I'm doing this now):
Don't threaten me with good times by P!ATD. 
Harry Potter spoilers: okay so if you haven't read the books this is a spoiler so read at your own risk. The person knocking in the shack was Hagrid and that's when he gives Harry the news of him being a wizard. "Harry - yer a wizard"
From there Harry's life completely changes and so will Dean's in this scene, since hopefully he will start trusting Cas more and he will call him by his actual name and do cute, fluffy things and stuff.