Chapter 13

Dean woke up first. He was a little disoriented, and he felt an arm, carefully placed, around his chest, but not under his shirt and the breath of his master on the back of his neck.
Oh god, Dean thought, Did we have sex last night?  He wiggled a little bit in the bed, trying his best not to awake his master. This wouldn't be the first time he had been fucked while sleeping, but it would've been the first time that he hadn't woken up while it happened. He clenched his butt to see if it hurt, but it didn't, and there was no sperm inside or outside of him. He let go of a breath that he didn't even know he was holding. He was relieved. It didn't happen. Jesus, he spent the whole night in his master's bed, flushed against him even, and Castiel hadn't even tried to have sex with him. His hand wasn't even under Dean's shirt or in his pants like most master's had. Castiel's hand was just simply there. A reminder that he was safe, even on his master's bed. Dean felt a sudden fondness for the man and he scooted closer to him.
"Good mornin' " Castiel mumbled.
"Good morning Cas" Dean said, he was trying to get used to calling his master by his name as he had ordered, but Dean was always so afraid that he kept calling him sir. But he felt like he could trust Cas now, since he hadn't taken advantage of him while he slept on HIS bed and he didn't punish him las night for wetting the bed.
Oh.
Oh No.
He had forgotten about last nights incident. His cheeks turned red as he turned around to face his master.
"I'm sorry about last night Cas, I didn't mean to bother you sir-Cas"
He couldn't look at his master, so Cas took his chin with one hand until Dean's eyes found Castiel's spectacular blue ones.
"Remember when I told you to wake me up if you needed anything?"
Dean nodded, but didn't remember.
"Well, you did and I am proud of you, for being so brave and coming in my room even when the storm scared you"
Dean's eyes widened.
" You- You are pro-proud of me sir?" His voice sounded small to his own ears, like a little boy looking for his parents approval. Which he was really, because he was always trying to please. He would drive himself to the brink of collapse just to hear the words 'Good boy' or 'Good pet'. And even then he wanted more, he didn't want to be a thing, he didn't want people calling him 'boy' or 'pet' he wanted to be a person. He would never admit this to anybody, not even to himself, but Dean's most desired wish was to hear the words
'I love you' but not only hear them, he wanted the words  to be directed to him, to Dean, the worthless, good for nothing slave. But hearing that a person was proud of him, he felt a thousand butterflies in his stomach and he flushed more than ever. He didn't deserve this, he realized, because he peed on the bed and woke up his master, twice, and shook like hell the whole night, probably waking his master. He was so untrained that he was surprised Cas hadn't taken him back to the warehouse or killed him. Geez, the man was so nice that he even let Dean heal and eat and go outside. You don't deserve this. Supplied Dean's mind, you don't deserve this, you don't even know where your brother is or if he's even alive and you are here, playing a game that you can't win. You don't deserve Cas, get over yourself.
"Yes Dean, I'm proud of you"
Dean gasped at hearing those words again. He couldn't stop himself from correcting his master.
"You don't mean that" Dean flinched, expecting a slap for back talking.
"Yes I do" Cas said quietly, playing with a strand of Dean's blonde hair. Dean leaned into the touch before remembering how worthless he was and moved his head away from Castiel. His whole body, in fact, and he stood up.
"No!" He screamed with tears in his eyes " No, Cas, please you can't mean that. I'm sorry sir, but you can't. You- you should punish me"
Castiel started sitting up, eyes wide and a little frightened from Dean's sudden outburst.
"Dean calm down, please sit."
Dean shook his head and headed for Castiel's drawer, he looked frantically until he found what he was looking for.
He handed the brown, leather belt to Cas and he took his shirt off. He was gasping, and he bent over the bed.
"Dean" Castiel gasped when Dean revealed his bruised chest. When he showered yesterday he didn't put the bandage back on since he needed help with it and he didn't want to be more of an inconvenience to Cas than he already was.
"You- You should've rap- had sex with me yesterday sir, you- I'm just a slave I don't" he sniffed "Cas"
He felt Castiel moving from the bed and heard the belt moving with him.
"Just DO IT" Dean basically begged, "Cas please just do it"  he felt Castiel moving behind him and he heard the belts buckle. And he found himself really scared. He suddenly realized that he was giving his master a test, subconsciously, and if he hit him Dean knew that that would be his last piece to break.
"No! No no no! No! Stop, I was lying, I-I was lying. I don't want you to hit me, please don't hit me"
He felt Castiel's fingers slowly caressing his back, and when he turned around he realized that Castiel had dropped the belt. Castiel knelt down next to him.
"Dean calm down" Cas whispered " I'm not going to hurt you"
"Fuck" Dean cussed, barely audible,  and Castiel chuckled.
"Didn't take you for  someone who cusses" Castiel said with this goffy smile on his face.
"I'm sorry Cas, I don't know what's wrong with me"
"Nothing is wrong with you"
"Please don't"
"Don't what?"
"Don't say that, Sammy used to say that and I- oh god Cas I miss him so much"
Castiel took Dean into a hug, carefully avoiding his bruises and broken rib.
"It's okay Dean, we'll find him"
We'll find him.
Dean clung to that promise.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ta-da!!!!
I know this chapter may have been boring, but I'm building for something kinda like I don't know, I don't want to spoil it, but let's just say it's gonna be sad and awesome and with lots of loving.
Also, I wanted to ask you guys if you wanted a short fanfic about SAM's life while Dean is with Cas? I'm planning on doing 10-20 chapters depending on the content, so if you want this let me know. Anyway I love you and keep being awesome and happy summer or better yet, happy freaking mosquito season. They're eating me alive right now. RUDE!
Music Recommendation: Halcyon by The Paper Kites.