Chapter 5

Dean was in the middle of a
commercial when Castiel stood up and asked him if he wanted to eat lunch. Dean didn't know how to answer or what to say, he was hungry, but would he be punished if he was too greedy? Perhaps, he had eaten 4 hours ago, he could wait 3 days if needed, hell there were times where he had to wait five days only to get a piece of bread and if he was lucky enough a glass of milk. So he just stayed silent hoping that his master would make the decision for him like he should. Instead Castiel knelt in front of him,
"Dean, are you okay?" He asked.
"Yessir" Dean answered in a breathy whisper.
"Are you hungry? We can wait a little bit for lunch if you want" his master said nicely. So nicely that Dean even wanted to cry, no one was ever nice to him and in the very rare occasions that they were they always expected something in return.
"I- I don't know si-sir, whatever you want sir." Dean said and flinched a little.
"If you are hungry we can eat now Dean, it's up to you"
"Ar-are you hungry sir?" Dean asked quietly.
"Dean" Castiel sighed and Dean made himself smaller. "Come on let's go make lunch okay?"
Dean nodded and they headed to the kitchen.
Dean asked Castiel if he needed help or if he wanted him to make the sandwiches, "If you want to help" Castiel responded.
Dean went next to his master and helped him spread mayonnaise and mustard on the bread. He could feel Castiel glancing at him now and then, more specifically at the bruises that colored his too pale face.
If you could see the rest of my body...
Dean thought.
Castiel put ham and cheese in both of the sandwiches and set them on the table.
"Do you want anything to drink?" His master asked
"Ye-yes sir please"
Castiel gave him orange juice.
They ate in awkward silence, Castiel made a motion of taking Dean's plate when he was done. The slave hadn't noticed since his head was vowed, so when Castiel grabbed the plate it took him by surprise and he tried to stop him, making his master drop the plate. It shattered into tiny pieces In front of Dean's eyes.
I did that, I DID THAT!! Dean began panicking.
"Sir! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean... I'll clean it up sir! I'm sorry I'm so sorry sir. Please I'm sorry"
Dean quickly bent over and started picking up the pieces, pulling apologies out of his mouth. He felt his whipping scars rip as he stretched his back but that didn't matter.
"Dean stop" the slave heard behind him but he didn't care he had to make it right.
"Dean" it was now a panicked yelp "Dean your back is bleeding, Dean stop!"
Dean felt his master's hand pulling him and he followed the motion.
His hands were bleeding and apparently his back was too.
"Dean take your shirt off" Castiel said.
No no no no no no no no, he was about to get whipped for not following orders.
"Sir?" Dean asked quietly "Sir, please don't whip me please, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you, I'm sorry please sir I was just trying to help and- and when you took the plate you scared me and..."
"Dean" Castiel sighed
Dean felt like dying right then and there, he always had to screw up didn't he?
Then he realized his mistake.
"Sir! I'm not blaming you I'm not I'm just... I know, I-I know I'm dumb and useless and stupid. Sir I'm sorry I damaged your property I'm sorry"
"Dean I don't care, it's just a plate"
"Not the plate sir" Dean whispered "Me" And with that he started sobbing.
"Oh Dean no you are not my property Dean please don't cry, you are not stupid or dumb or worthless. You are not, I promise you"
Dean felt arms enveloping him and he leaned into the touch and sobbed into his master's neck.
"I'm not going to hurt you Dean. I'm never going to hurt you. I just wanted to check your back because it's bleeding" Cas assured him and he melted into the hug.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Castiel took Dean to his room upstairs and again directed him to take off his shirt. Dean complied this time somewhat warily. Castiel gasped when he saw Dean's broken and ruined skin.
"I-I misbehaved sir" Dean whispered "I deserved it"
"You didn't, oh Dean, you didn't deserve any of this" Castiel said trying to control himself before he started crying.
" I-I wanted, I was so hungry sir, and I didn't- I didn't wait for pe-permission to eat the food and I-I'm sorry sir, but I'm better now, I promise I am or I want to be. You won't have to punish me sir, never I promise" Dean sobbed
"It's okay Dean, I'm not going to hurt you. Remember?"
The slave nodded slowly.
"Now let me see your back and then your hands okay?"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Castiel's hands were extremely soft and gentle, almost caring, as he began healing one of the many thing Dean had that was broken. When he tightened the bandages around his back and torso Dean made a pained noise, that broken rib was killing him and he really didn't want Castiel to notice nonetheless his master asked
"Dean what's wrong?"
"Um. Nothing sir I'm fine"
"Dean?" Cas questioned once more.
"I-it's nothing sir, my rib hurts, but I'm okay"
" We will have to go and see a doctor for that. I'll call them after we are done here. Sound good?"
No, it really didn't. Dean hated doctors. Every time a slave went to the "Doctor"
They ended up with some extreme body modification and a huge quantity of pain. Nonetheless Dean nodded but couldn't help what came out of his lips.
"Sir? Are you going to castrate me?" He said quietly.
"Of course not Dean" Castiel said somewhat harshly. "We are just going to make sure that you are okay and maybe get some stronger pain killers"
Dean flinched.
"Yessir"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After seeing the mess that was Dean's back, Castiel quickly called all the doctors he knew and then some, none of them were willing to take a slave.
He left Dean in the living room with a new sweatshirt that was his. He also needed to buy the man some more clothes. He looked in the phone book until he bumped into something:
"Doctor Singer, certified specialist. Treats every kind of patients"
Castiel called and a gruff voice answered.
"Doctor singer"
"Hello my name is Castiel and I was wondering if I could make an appointment for, uh for my slave I guess"
"You came to the right place son" the voice at the other end answered.
"Why don't you leave me your details and I'll make a space for you tomorrow huh?"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
In the other room, Dean listened to Castiel and let his paranoid thoughts get the better of him.
Would they hurt him? He began to sob quietly, he didn't need Cas to know that he was a little bitch. He was gonna handle this and he was willing to make Castiel proud of him.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! I thought I would update faster this time cuz I basically suck at updating and since my favorite fanfic updated a day ago I thought "hey why not me?!"
So thank you for reading and voting and following me.
Suggestions are widely welcome and don't be afraid to send them. I'm just a huge nerd, not really intimidating. Anyway how should this continue? I'm running out of ideas and I had this thing planned but I don't think it goes with the story anymore..... So STALK ME!
I love y'all so freaking much, stay cold, stay warm, stay safe and stay FABULOUS!
Music recommendation:
West Coast by The Neighborhood.