Chapter 19

Dean was running. He had no idea of where he was running to, but in short moments of insanity he imagined he was running towards Sam and in some shorter moments of clarity he imagined himself running back to Cas, but he knew it was too late. Castiel had probably noticed his absence by now and judging by the lack of action and Dean's own tears, he had not cared that Dean had escaped. " Ran away" Dean corrected his thoughts. "You did not escape, because you weren't in any danger."
He sat down on a rock, exhausted and sweaty and thirsty and tired and craving one of Castiel's strawberry pancakes, which were the only thing he knew how to perfectly make. He began to sob and then he began to cry hysterically. He had cried so much since he got to Castiel's house. He had cried engulfed by darkness in his room and had cried in the shower and at breakfast and when he was allowed to sit on a couch. This transit from cruelty to humanity had taken a toll on his soul and now more than ever he had craved Castiel's presence.
"Don't move!" A loud voice interrupted his thoughts.
Dean froze and began to shake.
Three cops surrounded his skinny frame.
Fuck! They were going to take him back to the market.
"Please" he whispered "Please, sir I just want to go home!" He cried out.
The cop laughed and spat at him, while a second cop tackled him and got him into really tight handcuffs.
"We'll take you to the station and if your owner decides that his bitch is worth a drive to the city then you'll go back home princess."
"We'll have some fun with you first though." Another cop laughed
Dean began struggling and yelling, praying that these men wouldn't hurt him, but he knew it was useless. They were going to take what they wanted one way or the other he might as well make it easier for himself. So when the cop bent him over the hood of the car, he said nothing. When they spanked his ass, he stopped moving and when they pulled down the gray sweats that Cas had bought him, he silently prayed that Castiel would pick him up at the station after this.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I wrote another chapter to make it up to you guys that have been waiting for this story for days and even months! I'm so happy to be back!
Music recommendations: "Rich & Sad" by Post Malone