Chapter 15

Dean was outside crying hysterically. He didn't care about disobeying his master's orders of not going outside the house and he didn't care that he was soaking wet. It was 8:00 am and his master hasn't come back home. He didn't even call Dean, as he had promised, to tell him that he was going to stay over at Gabriel's. Dean shivered, he was real cold and he knew he was probably going to catch a cold, but master Castiel wasn't home and if something bad had happened Dean would be returned to the auction house. He sat on the yellow porch and put his face in his hands.
'Get it together' he told himself. He was cold, cold, cold, cold. That's all he could think of as he waited for his master to come back home.

Castiel puked 3 times in the cab. The movement proved to be too much for him and he threw up. He saw his house, or whatever he thought it was his house and a silhouette laying down on the porch. 'But I live alone' Cas thought. Then he remembered, Dean!He got out of the cab after hurriedly paying the driver and then he ran awkwardly, towards Dean. The slave's lips were blue and he was shaking really badly, his hair and his bandages were wet and everything was like an overload for Cas. Everything was a mess and without thinking about it, Cas began to cry.

The small sobs above him woke Dean up. The first thing he saw was his master's face, all red and with tear tracks going down his face.
"Master?" Dean said.
"Dean, oh lord, Dean I'm so so sorry, let's get you inside"
Dean smelled the alcohol in Cas's breath and immediately flinched when Cas reached out to him.
"You're drunk" Dean whispered
"C'mon Dean" Cas's speech was slurred.
Dean was afraid, he knew that alcohol could turn the nicest people into beasts, but he didn't know wether or not Castiel was going to beat him if he disobeyed or if he didn't. So he just stayed there, laying down in the rain, hoping that Castiel would just go inside and leave him alone.
"Dean you have to um get like inside" Castiel said and he hiccuped. It reminded Dean that Cas had been crying. Dean only shook his head. He didn't want to go inside and receive punishment, specially from drunk Castiel.

Castiel was getting really impatient, and when he saw Dean shake his head at his obvious order, it was like something broke within his mind and the little self control that he had left vanished.  He stood up and stumbled a little.
"Dean!! I said get the fuck in the house!!" He yelled "You have to obey ME! I'm your fucking Master!" And then he did something unforgivable and kicked Dean on the side, the kick was sloppy and wouldn't really harm Dean but still Dean instantly drew himself into a ball, arms coming up to protect his head and he sobbed, he was terrified of what Castiel would do next if he got in the house. He knew he deserved this, he had been disobeying Castiel's orders ever since Cas went out the door nonetheless he still begged. "Please, please,please, please don't hurt me please!!" Dean half whispered half yelled. "Please Cas"
"Get in the  fucking house before you catch something!"
Dean stood up and got as far away from Cas as possible. He wiped the tears off his face and ran inside the house.
Cas was left there, outside in the rain, with the realization that he just hit the only friend he'd ever had. He sat on the bench and cried and cried and cried.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Short chapter, sorry, next chapter is going to have a lot of care giving from both Dean and Cas, so yeah.... Thank you to all of the people sending me support and encouraging me to continue the story, you guys are magical human beings.
Omg SUPERNATURAL is freaking back and I'm so so so so happy!!!!!!!!!!! I want family dramaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, be the best you you can be and I'll see y'all later❤️

Music recommendation: LA Devotee by Panic! At The Disco
(My baby❤️)