Chapter 6

The day wasn't as cold as the days before, it was actually quite warm and you could tell that spring was coming.
Castiel made Dean's appointment with the doctor at exactly 2:35 P.M. and Dean was very nervous, even though his master said that he wasn't going to hurt Dean he didn't have to keep his promise. Dean was property, Castiel was the owner and he could do whatever he pleased with the slave which is why Dean was nervous in the first place, but also Castiel had been so kind to him so far, he hadn't punched him, raped him, starved him and he had no reason to lie either. So when it was time to get in the Castiel's car he didn't even protest, but he shook all the way to the doctor's office. His master asked him now and then if he was alright and Dean nodded his head every time even though he felt like puking the cereal that Castie had given him for breakfast that morning. Castiel parked in front of the building which apparently contained the Doctor's office.
"We're here" Castiel announced with a smile and Dean just nodded his head.
"Dean it's okay" Cas said putting his hand on Dean's trembling knee.
The slave vowed his head and took his seatbelt off. He really didn't like when people touched him, but somehow it was different with Cas. His master's touch didn't feel threatening, and Dean tried to draw strength from the man who owned him.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Castiel knew Dean was nervous, no scratch that, Dean was terrified. When they stepped into the little waiting space Dean whimpered and shook harder than ever. While Cas filled paperwork Dean knelt at his feet, Castie had told him to go and sit in one of the black seemingly comfy chairs, but Dean just knelt there, shaking and whimpering quietly. Castiel tried comforting him, ran a hand through his blonde, tousled, hair and told him that everything was going to be alright, but something within himself knew that Dean didn't fully believe him. When he finished filling out the paperwork he offered his hand to Dean and together they headed for the black chair. Dean knelt next to him again, against Cas's protests and just waited in that position 'till a gruff, strong, voice broke the silence.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Dean flinched when he heard the man's voice asking if they were Dean and Castiel. Dean quickly shifted closer to Cas, if Castiel noticed he didn't say anything, but he did say "Dean, we're ready." And once again offered the slave his hand to help him up. Dean took it fast and felt the doctor's eyes resting on him. He vowed his head thinking that the doctor already knew that he was untrained since masters aren't supposed to help slaves, well not masters, but maybe friends , no no he wasn't going down that line of thought. He had only had one true friend, a brother, and that turned out horribly.  No, Cas wasn't his friend, could never be, even if he wanted to, the man OWNED him and things just wouldn't be the same. So Dean ducked his head and followed Cas into the doctor's office.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The doctor led them to an office and told them to wait for the nurse who would check Dean's weight and height.
Cas said thanks to the doctor and the doctor left, closing the door behind him. As soon as the door was closed Castiel saw Dean relaxing a little, he was about to apologize for putting the poor guy in such a stressful situation, but before he could get a word out of his mouth a nurse walked in.
"Hello guys!" She said, "I'm nurse Barnes, but you can call me Pamela"
She winked at Dean and Castiel noticed the gentle blush on his cheeks and the shiver that ran through him.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"You must be Dean huh?" Pamela said and extended her hand, Dean took it and flinched, but the nurse just shook it and asked Dean to step on a scale. Dean did so fearfully and noticed the frown on Pamela's face when she found out what his weight was.
"You do know you have to feed him right?!" Pamela almost screamed at Castiel, "I mean he obviously looks underweight, but no one as tall as him should weigh 132 pounds!"
"132?" Castiel asked with a hint of anger in his voice.
"Well that's normally what happens when you starve him for days at a time!"
Castiel looked like he didn't know what to say and Dean knew that the nurse and Cas were upset because of him.
Pamela kept rambling angrily and Castiel just looked at her, still in awe from finding out that Dean was only 132 pounds.
"I'm sorry" Dean apologized quietly.
Apparently no one heard him or they decided to ignore him, either way the nurse kept talking and Cas still had that stupid look on his face, and instead of being scared Dean was angry. It was not his fault that he was underweight nor Cas's, it was not his fault that he had ripped and bruised skin or a broken rib nor Cas's. So he decided to make himself be heard for once in his life.
"Ma'am?"Dean began quietly. "Ma'am?" Louder now, but not loud enough to stop the angry nurse's rant.
"MA'AM?!" He yelled. The women looked at him startled.
"It's not master's fault that I'm like this, I-U promise it's not, He feeds me really good ma'am" he said, his voice losing confidence and volume the longer he talked.
"Oh-oh mmm... Well, I'm sorry Castiel, I'll bring the doctor right in here , it's just that we get a lot of this cases and it starts getting to you"
"Yes, I understand. It's not a big deal" Castiel said kindly.
Pamela exited the office, leaving Dean and Castiel alone. Dean was super scared now that he was left there with only his master after misbehaving with the nurse. He knelt in front of Cas,
"De-Dean what are you doing?"
Dean just put his head on Castiel's knee and spoke the only words that he had spoken everyday since he was sold.
"I'm sorry" 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! 
Sorry I took so long (again) to update. School sucks!
So I couldn't finish the whole doctor's appointment thing cause I thought that it should be a two chapter thing.... Idk I just didn't feel it was appropriate to continue this chapter. Tell me what you thought about this, I personally think that this is more of a filler, but I promise next chapter will be amazing. I'm going to reveal more of Dean's background and I'm very excited to write the next chapter tbh.
And I know that Pamela is blind in the show, but she is not blind in the story. Anyway, keep being you. Be awesome. Good luck in whatever is coming your way and thank you so much for reading!!
Music recommendation: Migraine by twenty one pilots.