Chapter 20

Dean sat in a holding cell. It had been 2 hours since he got to the police station and Castiel was nowhere to be seen. He shivered. At this point he was completely naked and had been used by the cops at least 8 times, his ass clenched just thinking about it. He didn't cry, there was no point, he just bent over and took it. He felt empty, but not the kind of empty where you feel nothing. What he felt was the kind of empty where you feel too many emotions at once and your mind just shuts down before trying to comprehend all of them. His butt was bleeding, the red trails on his leg showed were yet another sign of emptiness. He was mad at Sam for leaving, mad at Castiel for not being his knight in shining armor, but most of all Dean was mad at the world for the unfair situation he was in. Tears began to silently run down his face, when he hear the door to the cell opening. He looked up expecting Castiel, but he saw another slave. She was thin, a little bit past healthy, she had bruises and scars, worse than Dean's, covering her body. But she was strong, fighting and cussing out the cops while they groped her. They finally left her alone and she began crawling towards Dean frantically. Dean wiped the tears from his face and sniffled.
"Listen to me" said the pretty blonde girl. "My name is jo and I don't have much time, my master is not picking me up, he already called the prison. And you know what happens to runaway slaves if they're not picked up right?"
Dean shook his head. He didn't want to imagine, since he might also be facing the same fate.
"They get shot!" Jo shouted "they get shot in the head so listen to me! My mom I was going to reunite with her okay and if she made it she will be waiting for me on the flower field, please if somehow you make it there please tell her that I love her and that I'm sorry please! Her name is Ellen please promise me!"
The cop was walking towards the cell. It was time.
"Promise me!" Jo shouted and began sobbing desperately.
Dean knew that he was probably going to be shot. That Castiel was not going to come for him. And hated promises since he could never keep them, like all the promises he made to Sam, but hearing Jo's broken sobs and desperate pleading he nodded his head and said "I promise, I will find your mom don't worry."
Jo nodded and hugged Dean.
The cop opened the door and grabbed Jo by the hair, he did not need to explain what was happening, it was pretty obvious. Jo tried to struggle, but she was weak and more police men were coming towards her. Adrenaline rushed through Dean's body and in a quick motion he decked a guy in the face.
"Leave her alone!" He screamed, "Please leave her alone!"
Someone punched Dean on the jaw and someone else kicked Dean on his broken ribs. He fell to the floor, gasping for air. He passed out.
Five minutes later the sound of a gunshot woke him up.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you guys liked it!
Music recommendation: "Where were you in the morning?" By Shawn Mendes