Chapter 92

**Alex's POV**

I love being back with Fred, but issues that I'd forgotten about have started to arise again, one in particular. It raised its head the seond night I was here when we were saying goodnight.

"Sleep well," Fred said, "I love you."

I feel my cheeks redden at the memory. I never know what to say when he says that. I love him. I think. Do I? Every time I decide for sure that I am completely and utterly in love with him a little piece of me whispers "but what if. . ." and I lose myself to doubts. I thought that when I got back to him I would know without a doubt if I love him or not, but apparently it doesn't work like that. So I just kissed him softly and went to bed.

I look out the window. It's a nice day, warm and sunny. I decide that we should have lunch outside. All the adults, except for Muriel, have gone off somewhere. This enfuriates Scarlett and the twins, but I don't mind so much. I'm just glad to be back with them.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and start making some sandwiches. I pack them into a basket and take them into the back garden. Scarlett is sitting with Muriel's cat and her kittens. I leave the basket with her and go and get the others.

We sit out in the sun, eating and talking about silly things that don't matter, but seemed so important in school. It's easier to talk about them than to think about what's really happening.

**Scarlett's POV**

"Are you going to tell her?" Carma whispers, looking to where Alex and Fred are sitting, playing with one of Muriel's kittens.

"Yeah."

"When?"

"I don't know," I sigh, "when I'm ready."

"And what about Mr and Mrs Weasley?"

"They already know," I say. I pick up a soft, grey kitten and put it back in the basket. It's mother, Katy, is mewing, calling for the other kittens. I walk over to Alex and Fred.

"I have to steal this one," I say, picking the kitten up. I return it to the basket and stroke Katy's head gently. Carma calls me over to sit with her and the others. I settle myself in the grass beside George and Carma nudges me. I ignore her.

"So, what do you think the trio are up to?" I ask. Alex shrugs.

"I have no idea, they wouldn't talk to us about it," she says. I tuck my knees under me.

"I wish I knew what was going on," I sigh, "I feel like the whole war is going by and I've done nothing to help."

"It's not over yet," Fred says, leaning his head on Alex's, "and I'll fight until my last breath if I have to.
_______________________________________________________________________

Ohh, Fred. . . :'( But the secret is still secret ;) What did you think? Vote, comment, message, let me know :)

Check out a new one shot I wrote http://www.wattpad.com/21405728-random-stuff-i-dig-you-diggory-one-shot?d=ud#.UezQqY2nBds and let me know what you think. Thanks for reading!!