Secret Meetings...PUBLIC embarrassment.

In the front seat.

“You still seeing him then?” Diane screwed. I shook my head and sighed, I walked around in circles as we sat in a park.

“Pam didn't know I finished with him init, and cos I was out she just said what she thought.”

“What were you doing out alone at 11, shit boy!” She said laughing. I shrugged, I didn't know weather to tell her. My phone vibrated and I checked and saw I had a ping. Yanzy. I groaned and put the phone back in my pocket.

“So what's happen with you and Seyi.” She kissed her teeth and shrugged.

“He got his ex pregnant again when we were on break. So I don't know.” She lit up her fag. My face went blank.

“Wait what!” I said shocked.

“Yeah man! He's like arhh Diana it weren't suppose to even be like that. Well what was it suppose to be like?” I sat down on the swing and gently rocked myself.

“So?”

“So yeah, but I'm gonna go link him today, after I see Marcus.” My face dropped.

“WHY to everything you just said.”

“Marcus and me you know...we get down sometimes, then I'll go listen to what he says.” She said casually. I slapped my own hand on my face.

“Us chicks are very stupid.” She started laughing. “Not even joking Diana, your man got his ex chick banged up again, like he did it the last time, and you still chat to him, your going to sleep with Marcus, then go to him, hear him out, and your gonna take him back again, and he's gonna do it again, and your gonna keep running back, don't be such a silly whore.” I said spitefully. “Cos at the end of the day yeah, you come running back to my yard and tell me how he's hurt you, I have so much to deal with and then your shit love life. Don't bring it to me this time.” I screwed, her face was blank.

“Whatever init.”

“No Diana, no.” I kissed my teeth and walked away, she followed behind still chatting.

“It ain't like he cheated on me or something.”

“You know this?” I said sharply turning to her. She froze and shrugged.

“He uses you that's the truth.” I tiredly replied. I gave a sigh and continued walking out o f the park.

“You can talk init. After your man treated you like complete rubbish.” Her high pitched voice zoomed through the streets.

“He didn't use me, cheat, AND GET HIS EX PREGNANT! He had eyes on only me, funny thing is HE STILL DOES! Your man is an unqualified illegal immigrant who smokes weed all day, takes pictures of his Louis vuitton and prada rubbish that he bought in sales! Not cool Diana, find your self a nice dude, and stop using Marcus as your side thing when you feel you ain't good enough for someone who isn't good enough for you. There! I said it!” I just thew the words at her. She dropped her fag and stepped on it and looked at me.

“Well...erm...wow.” She said shocked. I just raised an eyebrow and kept walking.

“Okay okay!” She said and ran after grabbing my hand.

“Aww Shannon I know you love me that's why your saying this.”

“Mmm yeah, and I love Rachel too, and Marcus likes her, don't play with his head.”

“He likes Rachel!”

“Yes, so let them try and spark something up, someone should have a happy relationship out of all of us, hmm...” I said.