In The Front Seat 2

In the front seat.

I was sitting in school at break looking for my phone, I couldn't find it and I started panicking.

"What's up Shannon?"

"My phone, where the fuck did I put it." I said getting really anxious. Rachel looked at my other friend Diana. They both looked at me and gave me the "we don't know" look. I started sweating and getting nervous.

"What's wrong?"

"Michael's probably wondering where I am, where did I leave it? When does our exam begin?" I said as I bit my nails.

"We got 30 minutes."

"Oh my gosh, can you call my phone please?" I asked one them. They nodded and Diana called it and it rang but no answer, then I realised I left it in Pam's car.

"Oh my gosh, my mum's got it." I said worried. Diana pressed the red button on her phone and handed it to me.

"Call her!" I took it and shook my head.

"I need to call Michael first." They looked at each other and gave me the "why?" look.

"You know how he gets with me, I's rather call him now, then find my phone, go home and not see him for the day, rather than, text him off this phone, meet him after at his college, go to his then stay. If you understand me."

"Okay do that, sounds easier." Rachel said. I nodded and called his number and walked in little circles quite far from the girls, I looked around as happy little year seven's ran after each other and shouted, laughing, the type of feel good atmosphere I could see from where I was.

"Yeah who's this?" I heard.

"Hi babes, it's me."

"Where's your phone, I called you three times, thought you were airin man, why didn't you pick up?" It was noisy where he was.

"Sorry Michael, it's just I was checking stuff on my phone in my mum's car, and I left it as I got out."

"What were you looking at?"

"Just you old text messages, I still have on there," I smiled thinking about the sweet things, he could sometimes text me once in a while, when he was on that sweet boy tip. I heard his chuckle, that type you know, when your man's happy you've called him despite the aired calls.

"What you doing, what's that in the background?"

"Oh just little year seven's. They look really happy, I really wish I was in year seven again man." I sighed.

"Do you why?"

"I had nothing to worry about, now it's like stress!" I muttered. He didn't say nothing, I had to get off the phone, Diana wasn't on T-mobile, and all her credit was going, I sighed after ten minutes.

"Baby, erm I got to go now, I have an exam in 2 minutes, I will call you when I get home." I didn't have an exam, how else would it be polite to get off the phone to him, little white lies was becoming a habit, and I hate lying, but I couldn't help but do it when it was him, because the truth causes friction with us.

"What time does your exam finish?"

"It's for two hours."

"Ite, why don't you come see me after?" He said.

"It's too far to come to Kings cross college, I can't." There was a awfully long pause.

"Too far yeah?" He quickly said, after what seemed like five minutes.