SMASH! She's gonna get the conker..

In the front seat.

I sat in his house crying whilst he shouted at me, I wanted him to just stop and leave me alone.

“I LOVE YOU SHAN! WHY YOU GONNA DO ME LIKE THIS?” He said in my face, he was so intimidating. I just continued crying.

“Who are you seeing?” I shook my head.

“Nobody Michael.” I sobbed. He kissed his teeth and sat down watching me and said nothing. My phone started ringing. I prayed it wasn't Yanzy, I checked and saw Pam's name. I felt him watching me intently.

“Hi Pam.” I said changing my voice.

“Hi love... when you coming home, I made dinner.”

“Erm I'll be home in about 10 minutes.”

“Want a lift.”

“Oh no it's fine.” I said and sniffed.

“Are you alright Shannon?” She asked. I cleared my throat.

“Yeah...fine.” I said looking directly in Michael's eyes. I lowered my head and she told me to hurry as nan was home. I put the phone off and sat there for a minute in silence.

“What does she want?”

“I have to leave and go home, my nan's there, they want me to join them for our family meal.” He shook his head and looked at me.

“I haven't finished speaking though have I?” He said watching my intently. I breathed out heavily and got up anyway and immediately he saw that he jumped up and came storming in my face. I moved back quickly. He held my waist and looked in my eyes.

“I love you.” He said quietly. I sighed and said nothing. He came closer and his lips faintly touched mine. I was so scared I nearly flinched but held myself and squeezed my eyes shut as I felt his lips completely rest on mine. He held me tight and continued to push himself on me.

“Mmm no!” I pulled away frustrated. He looked at me lost and angry. I got my bag and sighed looking at him.

“Just leave me alone!” I said and quickly ran out. I walked down the street with him shouting out my name.

“I'M GOING TO FIND THIS DICKHEAD AND KILL HIM!” I heard him roar. I looked back and started running until I got to the main road and caught the bus home. He scared me. I sighed and quickly fixed my face before getting home. I walked down my road and got in and was greeted by nan.

“Ahh Shannon!”

“Nan!” I shouted back and hugged her. She laughed and looked at me shocked.

“You've grown. Pam's taking very goo care of you.”

“Yes! I owe her a lot.” I smiled happily. Pam smiled and placed her hand on her chest.

“Don't say that, we help eachother, that's what people do.” She said and ruffled my hair. I took my shoes off and looked at nan as she sat down watching strictly come dancing.

“Hows grandad nan?” I smiled sitting next to her.

“Ahh still re-covering, he's with Uncle Edward, I couldn't bring him tonight, he needs some rest.” I frowned and rubbed her back.

“He'll be fine nan, he's really strong.” I reassured her. She sighed and nodded sipping her tea. We had dinner and nan's presence took away the horrendous dramatic events of earlier in the day. We watched barbershop, I loved it, and introduced it to them. They laughed so much nan coughed in happiness. I had a perfect day with Yanzy, and my family, but Michael's attitude was beginning to frighten me. He actually thought I was seeing someone, if he knew me and Yanzy were friends and he actually let me in his house, he'd kill me. He'd actually hurt me. I know he would, I wasn't suppose to communicate with his boys, but to get comfy and spend time with Yanzy, that's beyond anything.