In The Front Seat 8

In the front seat.

I wanted a break! I felt light headed and dizzy. I needed to eat, but I just wanted to sleep at the same time, I went into my room, climbed into bed and felt so much better sleeping without being watched. I closed my eyes, inhaled the scent and fell asleep...

I woke up the next day, and could smell Pam's English breakfast, the bacon hit me and I smiled and rubbed my eyes. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I had a quick shower and went and got dressed. I went downstairs and Pam smiled at me happily, I smiled back and sat down at the counter, and she put my breakfast in front of me.

"There you go sunshine," It was the full English breakfast. I inhaled it and sighed happily, she watched me and drank her cup of tea. I ate and we she sat down with the newspaper, and was talking about personal issues, I felt more part of her family, because she just let me in, I slightly felt bad for not telling her I'm under constant stress, I need to start fixing it up, or do something about it, it's going to be grief if I don't.

"Well love, I'll see you this evening, we got the weekend together, so I'll find something for us to do, nan might pop round tomorrow to join us." I smiled and nodded, she kissed my cheek and left. I went upstairs and went to my room and tidied up a bit. My phone was flashing and I picked it up to see the caller.

"Yanzy!" I sighed, it dawned on me he was picking Michael up. He laughed down the phone.

"You alright pretty darlin'."

"No." I said bluntly.

"Why?"

"Nothing don't worry, what's up?" I played with my nails. There was a lot of screaming in the background.

"Erm Michael's delayed, he's coming back next week, and OWW!" He shouted.

"TELL HER!" I heard a familiar voice in the background. He kissed his teeth.

"Diana, said come to hers, I wouldn't advice it, she's been licking her mans face all day." He said, I heard a thump and he groaned. I laughed.

"SHUT UP.. Waste man, dickhead." Came the insults. I giggled and he was silent, I giggled.

"Hmph! Want me to pick you up?"

"I can walk." I said.

"Alright," He locked off. I wore just my grey tracksuits, nikeys and a pink top, there was no need to look good, and I basically didn't care how I looked. I put on lip gloss and got some stuff and left. Diana lived in a flat with her mum, but her mum hated Seyi, Yanzy's main one, he didn't ever jam with Michael and that, to be honest I doubt they liked each other. Him and Yanzy were inseparable. Dee's mum must not have been in so she was all laid back and had him in the house. I walked there, and it took a few minute, through out the whole time Michael kept calling every 45 seconds after each last call, he weren't going to give up and I slightly becoming anxious, so I switched off my phone all together, either that or feel tormented, till I gave in and picked up, which will be a problem seeing as I have kind of "disrespected" him for ignoring his calls and not goin on cam last night. The door was broken, so I walked into the flat, and smelt Mad Tony. I could actually smell him, I saw him peer as he pissed from the other side. I smiled at him.

"You alright Tony?"

"Waam!" He said, he was gone, drunk. I remember him, when me, Rachel and Dee were 12 he gave us money and promised to go in his house, but ran away every time, he was rich though, had bare gold rings and everything, but he was mad, and always drunk. I shrugged and got in the elevator and went to the 5th floor. I got there and there was too much noise from her door. I knocked, and heard foot thumps, she opened the door and had a Vodka bottle in her hands, she was slightly tipsy.