In The Front Seat 6

In the front seat.

We spent the whole afternoon together, we went out and sat outside a Italian restaurant, they did amazing cuisine. We got talk and she was very much into my life, it was nice that she took interest in what goes on with me.

"So Shan, tell me, how are things now, personally with you?" She sipped her latte.

"Fine." I simply said and smiled, I wanted to tell her, how trapped I felt, but I didn't want the hassle, so I didn't say much.

"I'm sorry I haven't spent much time with you, court cases are piling up on me, but I've just about got the hang of things, maybe this summer won't be the best, but next year I was thinking, America? My aunty lives in Tennessee. She wants to meet you, she sick and tired of just seeing the pretty girl in photographs." She laughed. I smiled happily and sighed deeply.

"That would be great, just us two, what about grandma."

"Ahh of course, she must, dad wants to concentrate on the farms and making a business off the crops."

"Hope things go well for grandpa, looks like he's had a fantastic year," She agreed and we ate and went shopping. She took me to a salon and paid for me to get my hair done, and nails.

We went back home and watched movies for hours, Pam was quite young, she was just 32, and had a successful career and a lot of money, that's another reason we got on, she had her trouble with men also, mainly them trying to use her, mine was kind of different. Her mum came round, and I left them to it and went upstairs and decided to go on my laptop. I signed into facebook, and MSN. I looked in my mirror and looked at my face, I played around with my hair till the orange alert flashed in my eye. I clicked and accepted the video invitation from Michael. He appeared, and right next to him was his brother, he grinned at me and I smiled and waved. We started talking and he insisted on calling me. I agreed and before I knew it my phone was ringing, I sat there and answered.

"Mikeyy." I smiled in front of the camera. His eyes focused on me the whole time I spoke, I nervously rubbed my neck as other people in the background stood there.

"Baby I already miss you." I sighed.

"Yeah." I said and looked in the mirror. He kissed his teeth, and I quickly looked at the screen, he was screwing.

"What so you don't miss me?" He said.

"It's been a few hours Michael." I laughed lightly, I saw him a while ago, so why would I miss him, it's like him being here, a few hours early then I go home, and still speak to him.

"And? I'm in fucking France if you haven't realised!" Came the harsh reply. I swallowed the lump in my throat and sighed.

"How do you want me to react, fine I miss you." I rolled my eyes and stared in the mirror.

"Fucking waste of time if you ask me!" He muttered. I laughed lightly as I spoke. "How do you want me to react? Gosh Michael,"

"Shut up!" He shouted.

The only thing to be heard within the next few minutes was my breathing, I was quiet, and didn't say nothing, he just stared at me on webcam and I did the same back. I logged off without saying anything and put the computer off.

"What the fuck are you doing? Why did you put it off?"

"I'm tired! I've had a long da-"

"And where the hell have you been? I told Yanky to fucking watch-"

"Michael!"

"Have I finished talking?" I sighed deeply and he continued to rant on about how I'm not trustworthy and how he thinks I'm seeing some "low life dickhead yout" from school, I know he referred to Marcus, I let him keep going and rubbed my face feeling frustrated.