In The Front Seat 5

In the front seat.

I was taking my make-up off and back at Pam's, the rave was good, I didn't dance much, just sat there watching other people and slightly a bit bored. I cleared my face and brushed my teeth and wore my pyjama top. I sat in my room and called Pam.

"Hello sweety, you home already?"

"Yeah, you with gran?"

"Yes, she had abit of an incident." She sighed.

"Pam are you stressed?"

"Very, I'm gonna call my dad, so I will call you straight back."

"Okay, take care of her." I said.

"Thank you love, good night."

"Night." I put the phone off and went down stairs and made my self some hot chocolate. I yawned and stood there waiting for the hot water to boil, I was so exhausted, my door was knocking. I slowly dragged myself to the door and looked through the spy hole. Michael. I sighed and opened and he stared at me and looked sad. I rolled my eyes and walked off leaving it open for him to walk through, I went in the kitchen and made my hot chocolate, he just stood there watching me. I barged past him and went into the living room and sat on a single chair and put the TV on. He sat near me and stared at me with his apologetic face, it was so hard to ignore it. I still did. I finished my hot drink, put the TV off, and washed up my cup. I put the light off, even though he was in there and went upstairs. I was combing through my hair when he came in my room, I know he waited till he saw no sign of Pam, then he appeared. I made a "filth" noise as he approach me and he looked at me and sat on the bed.

"Talk to me please."

"Oh now you wanna talk, shouting at me in the street, you didn't wanna talk then did you?" He frowned and tugged my arm.

"Baby please, I hate when your like this!"

"I hate when you shout at me and make me feel like I'm nothing, you always do it, and I can't tell you because you get like that! You make me sick Michael, that's the truth. The truth ain't your doing fine Michael, keep treating me like that! It's now getting to the part where I'm on the edge, I can't take it no more!" I said firmly, with a serious face, I was talking to him like he was a child, because I started to feel like he was, I moved my arm away slowly, he stared at me.

"I love you Shan."

"I love you too, but your attitude Michael, I can't take it, it's immature, and stupid! It's lunatic and really getting to me, you don't treat women like that, I know you don't. I let you do this to me thinking your stressed, but I'm human too, stop treating me like dirt."

"I'm not baby, I'm sorry. Please." His voice was shaky, and I stared him in the eye and took a deep breath to stop the tears.

"Stop treating me like you DON'T love me. Love me how I want you to. Please, otherwise I'm leaving you." I said quietly. His eyes widened and he looked at me without blinking and got on his knees, I moved away and he held onto me.

"Baby please, I'm sorry, I really and honestly do love you, I show you that don't I?" I looked away and shrugged.

"Please, I'll change. You can't do this please."

"Sit down." I sighed. He sat down next to me.

"You gotta change Michael. Give me just a bit of space." He nodded quickly.

"Anything, I'm sorry b." I nodded slowly. E held my hand and kissed me slowly, I hugged him, he pushed me back on the and got on top, we looked in each others eyes and he smiled at me, I smiled back and cleared my throat.