Crap, Shannon!

IN THE FRONT SEAT

“Ohh..” I breathed out loudly. I was finding it hard to breathe whilst he was inside me, let me just say it was the first time I enjoyed “it”. He collapsed on top of me and gently kissed my shoulders.

“How was I?” He said gently lifting up his face to mine. I nodded quietly, speechless and also still coming to terms with how big he was. It scared me. He smiled at me and when I saw the gold tooth and his wink I nearly drowned.

“I get worried you know…” He said staring at the pillow. I listened attentively. “All the times I’m with a girl, after she goes all quiet. If I’m shit, tell me now, man will sharpen up init.”

I shook my head vigriously.

“Do you want to kill me!” My voice was croaky and dry. He started laughing and wrapped my hair around his finger.

“Ite then Shannie.” He lowered his face to mine and gently kissed me, I wrapped my hands around him and he pressed against me. My eyes widened.

“Arghh not again, I can’t hack it.” I groaned.

“I didn’t tell you…”

“What?”

“Mans stamina will keep ignition till fourth round,” He smiled and opened the drawers.

“Oh my days!” I said in pain. Four? How did that work?

“Right let me teach you a few moves…” He said picking up my helpless body…

We lay in bed talking after and I just relaxed and cuddled up to his warm body.

“I like your smile Shannie.”

“Isit?”

“Yeah. You’re beautiful.”

“You always say that.” I laughed.

“I’m not lying am I?”

“Mmm I am alright.”

“Nah you’re beautiful. My boy was lucky to have you. Boy if I had you! I would have never let you go; I wouldn’t treat you wrong at all. I wouldn’t hurt you, I wouldn’t make you cry, and they’d be no bitch to take my eyes off you. You’re like that thing…”

“Err what “thing” man?” I said wondering what he was on about, he started laughing.

“I don’t want to sound normal, I’m about to sound like some gay boy, but you’re like stardust.”

“Omg have you see that movie.” I said suddenly. He kissed his teeth and grabbed my face and pushed it onto his chest. I giggled as he started tickling me and I laughed. His phone started ringing, and he picked it from the table and looked at. He chuckled to himself and picked it up, I played around with my fingers aginst his chest as he held me in one hand.

“Yeh Michael.” He said. I froze and Yanzy gave me eye contact and smiled.

“Nah I’m out man.” He screwed.

“Yeah well if you told me you were coming my yard I would have stayed init, can’t just come call me that you’re outside my yard and expect me to roll up there now. Allow it fham. Imagine if I’m with mya and my baby mudda, you gonna come tell me to leave them and come see yous man. Llow it!”

“Nah don’t joke like that.” He chuckled.

“I made 3 bills last night bruh, don’t bring that talk here. Go see Raheem.”

“I’m not coming Michael. Don’t ask me. I’ll come see you lot tonight.”

“Ite kool” He chuckled and put his phone off and put it down. I just stared quietly at him, he looked at me and said nothing and lay back and closed his eyes.