...And Yet I Give In...

IN THE FRONT SEAT

I sat quietly in his living room whilst he knelt down bandaging my thigh. I sighed and looked at the ceiling and just kept my head looking there constantly.

“So how have you been?” He said quietly.

“Great.”  I said sarcastically.

“Oh kool”

He has finished and I realised and got up, he shot up too and held onto both my arms.

“Shan I’ve missed you.”

“Okay,”

“Please! I’m sorry!” He begged. I sighed deeply and walked around his living room.

“Just stop begging for something to happen. You caused this anyway and don’t give me any excuses.”  I warned. 

He sat down quietly and sighed.

“Ite then kool.” He got a bag of weed and a rizzla. I guess he would be calmer if he smoked it. I sat down and watched him quietly.

“Michael.”

“Shannon.” He said and looked at me.

“I have missed you. I just hated how you treated me sometimes. You’re too clingy. You didn’t love me like I wanted.”

“How do you want me to love you?” He asked offended. I just slowly shook my head and sat back in the chair and watched him.

He took long draws from his spliff and stared at a wall and at one point just sat back and looked at his hands.

“You’ve been violent recently haven’t you?”  I leaned on my hand and watched him from the other side of the room.

“Not really.”

“You have. You’re angry, I know Michael.”

He simply nodded and said nothing. I played around with my hair and looked at my leg which was bandaged perfectly. We sat there an hour straight not talking, he just stared at the wall and took deep breaths every once in a while.

“Michael.”

“Shannon.”

“Why aren’t you moving on?”

“Because I love you, and I can’t let you go like that. You’re mine.”

“Right.”

“Why? Are you seeing someone?” He asked sharply looking at me.

“N-no.” I quietly stuttered. He smiled knowingly.

“When I find out whom, it’s peak for man alie?” I swallowed hard and he shrugged and looked back at the wall. I fidgeted with my fingers and looked down.

“You can’t control my life and interfere Michael!”

“I’m not. I’m laid back about this, if there is anyone, I’ll kill him,” He whispered.

“This is why I can’t be with you, you scare me so much.” I said.

“Mmm…” He looked at me and smiled.

He got up and just left the room for a bit. I sat there quietly and thought about everything, it was scaring me; it just put me off him and Yanzy. He came back in the room and looked at me, and sighed and sitting back down. I got up and got my stuff and turned to look at him and tried not to give in to his mellow mood, it meant he wanted me to feel guilty and he used it to make me start apologizing.