The Laid Back Yanzy.

IN THE FRONT SEAT

We lay in bed till around 10, there was a knock on his door. He sighed and got up and wrapped a towel around his waist and left the room closing the door. I heard a lot of muttering and talking, then the door close. I felt footsteps come back in the direction of the room, I sat up covering myself and he walked in with Mya.

“She’s staying the night.” He said. She started jumping when she saw me, and smiled. I got excited and he put her on the bed and she crawled up to me and I carried her.

“Hello Mya!” I rubbed her cheek. She made baby noises and clapped her hands. He smiled and sat on the bed and looked at her.

“She 1 in a week,” he sighed and picked bits out of her hair.

“Aww she’s so cute!” I said and played with her.

“Let me feed her and put her to sleep yeah?” He smiled. I nodded and gave her back to him. He held her and carried her out of the room. I lay there for a while just pinging Rachel and telling her everything, she was happy but scared about Michael. I decided to forget it, Yanzy assured me that he’d protect me and wouldn’t let anything happen to me, and I believed him.

He came back in the room after an hour and looked at me smiling.

“She’s sleeping in her room now, so…yeah.” He laughed. I giggled.

“I want a shower.” I said. “I wanna stay here tonight.” I sighed. He nodded and smiled.

“You can, come!” He held his hand out. I got out with the sheets wrapped around me and went round and took his hand and he led me to the bathroom.

“Why don’t I run some hot water in the bath and we can sit inside yeah?” He said. I smiled and nodded and sat on the toilet and he did and added some soap.

“Yanzy you got such a nice body.”

“Ahh isit?” He smiled happily. I doubt he gets compliments much because he was generally happy whenever I complimented me. I nodded and giggled.

“Don’t you get compliments much babe?” He shrugged.

“My baby mama says I’m shit. I don’t usually argue back because she’s really aggressive. It’s peak for me at times.” I started laughing.

“Aww babe, that’s not nice. Where did you meet her?”

“Met her at college. Then we were together but she just had her own agenda, she’s dodgy. Took me a long time to persuade her to let me be a father to Mya, she wanted to keep her away from me.”

“It’s your child though.”

“Have you met her mum? Shit. Nah Gina and her mum are something else, and then I just gave up with women after that. Llow it.”

“That’s not nice, aww!” I said getting up and walking to him. I stood in front of him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“You’re short Shannie.”

“Oi I’m 5ft 7!” I defended.

“And I’m 6 ft 4. So you’re tiny.” He laughed. I stuck my tongue out and he bit it. We started kissing for a while. I was in such a trance. I pulled away and he smiled and closed the tap, I looked at the water and I must admit he had a big bath. He undressed me slowly and gently and his self and we sat in the bath. He lightly scrubbed my back and kissed my shoulders. I’ve never ever met someone so caring and physically attracted to me like that. I sighed and leaned back on him and he held me closely and the hot water soaked deep into my skin.