In The Front Seat 4

In the front seat.

We went to see his mum, she just had a baby and was being monitored, she saw me and looked at him immediately.

"Who is this Michael?" She said holding onto her child. He held my hand.

"My girl mum, Shan say hi to my mum." I smiled politely.

"Hello I'm Shannon, Michael's girlfriend." She shook her head as a sort of reaction, Michael sighed and calmed her down. I moved back a bit, worried. She sighed and rubbed her head, smiling.

"You look really beautiful, Michael hold onto her, she's a gem." She quietly said and stroked her daughters face.

"Look your little sister, hold her." She said, she eagerly said looking at him, I stood back, and watched as he carefully took the child and stared at her weirdly. He couldn't hold her properly so I took her and rocked her when she started crying.

"She likes you don't she?" His mum said, I smiled and sat down and she was so tiny. I know it's not Michael's full sister, he was black, but his sister was mixed race, and looked nothing like him. She was so adorable, I was getting so attached to her in ten minutes.

"I would love to take her home." I laughed and handed her back to his mum.

"You like babies?" She said amazed.

"Yeah their absolutely amazing, when they sleep they look like angels, so amazing. I want a girl one day." I laughed, I looked at Michael, he screwed me, so I shut up and sat down.

"Any names?" I changed the subject.

"Erm Isabella."

"That's a lovely name, I like it,"

"Yeah her dad suggested it, he's just gone to get me some stuff, I don't want her wearing the same stuff." She laughed. I smiled, she was lovely, I knew she wasn't quite well, but she was really lovely. We sat there for an hour, and then we left. Michael was driving like a road-rage junkie and had his music on full blast. I closed my eyes and leaned my head on the side of the seat and just kept them closed till he stopped. He got out and just left me in the middle of no where and jogged to a house. I sat there watching, a girl opened the door and he looked at me, she looked when he did, I was confused, he went in and I sighed and waited patiently. He came back after a while and got in the car, I didn't ask, I just wanted to go home and do some revision. He drove and it was silent.

"Why aren't you talking?"

"I'm just tired." I said.

"You weren't tired when we were at the hospital, full of chatter, now your ignoring me."

"I'm not Mike."

"Then talk, please."

"Okay, erm.. what you doing tomorrow?"

"Oh I nearly forgot to tell you, I'm going Paris for three days." He looked so happy. I nodded slowly.

"I wanted you to come, but you have exams." He sulked. I sighed.

"I would have, it's okay babe, have fun."

"Yeah gonna go see my dad." He smiled.

"But I'll call you." I nodded and watched him, and played with my hair, he looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I shrugged.

"Nothing." He giggled and nodded. He took me back to his and we sat there watching TV. His friends came over, I opened the door and they flooded in, Yanzy spudded me, like I was a man. I looked at him and raised an eye brow and closed the door. He smiled.