Letter Seventeen: Liz Teschler

December 21

Dear Will,

Okay then, it's a deal. I'll give you a decent paycheck once you work under me Willy. But it won't be that easy Will, you should know that. If I have to follow my dreams as an actress, that means I have to stand up to my parents. Even though they don't believe in me becoming an actress, they at least mean well. They had me see the reality in life. That I can't get everything in life with Bambi eyes and a pout. When I was five and had a hamster who died, they told me straight that I didn't feed him and that he died. They didn't bother to sugarcoat it like he ran away or any of that. It's pretty funny right now, though.

I'm staying with my grandparents for the holidays. My parents have shifts on Christmas, so the rest of the family is eating without them. After that we're going to have a snow fight with my other cousins outside. You've never seen snow before? Well I don't know about you, but you should be glad you live over there. The snow is so cold, while you're thinking of making snow angels and building snow men. I'm too busy trying to not get frostbite and hypothermia. And trust me, you DO NOT want to get snow down your shirt. The only good thing after running around with melting snow on your back is sitting by the fire while drinking hot chocolate.

I don't think it sounds to corny. If it weren't for my parents to tell me that Santa Clause isn't real, I would still be writing to to him. I don't want anything for Christmas, I have everything I need. But more cookie butter will be nice. And I hope you like the present I sent you. I remember a few years ago I went to a concert with my friends, my parents let me go just this once. My favorite band, All Time Low was playing and Green Day also played. There was this raffle for the new hit album of a random band with their signatures, I won it but got the Green Day album instead of the All Time Low. I think you'd enjoy it more than I had. I like a few of their songs, but you might want the signatures more than I do. 

Merry Christmas William, and Happy New Year.

Sincerely, 

Lizzabeth