Bonus Letter: William Patier

April 21

To Easy, Zeke whatever,

Listen here, bub. You don't know who I am, but I know you. You're the son of a gun who cheated on Lizzabeth, and I'm here to give you a piece of my mind. 

Lizzabeth was way out of your league to begin with, you never deserved a girl like her. You never did. You cheating on her is probably the stupidest choice you could have ever made in your entire life. She was probably the best thing you'll ever get in your sorry excuse of a life. That girl you cheated with is nothing compared to Lizzabeth, you made a huge mistake.

I may not seem that much of a threat cause I'm writing a letter. But this happens to be a letter threat. The worst kind. If you still don't think I'm a threat, you should also wonder how the hell I got your address. Well I happen to have some friends where you are, and if they so happen to tell me that you do something else to hurt Lizzabeth. I will take the first ticket to London and kick your sorry ass to the other side of the world. Then I'll go back home and kick your ass back to London. And don't even bother calling the cops, it's hard to get some of those London cops all the way to America just for a threat of some snobby rich boy.

So you better promise me this, that you'll apologize to Lizzabeth.  After that don't talk to her, don't look at her, heck don't even think about her. Cause I have fist with your name on it. And you seem to fit the bill. Don't bother to reply back, because I'm sick of just writing to you like this. When Lizzabeth replies that you've apologize, then this will be the last time you ever hear from me. 

Capisci?

Will