Letter Forty: Lizzabeth Teschler

April 19

Dear William,

Thank you William, but you were right. You were bloody right.

Half of the time I was giving you the silent treatment and the other... for getting over Ezekiel. You can rub it in my face that you were right and say, I told you so, all I care. I know you probably don't want to hear this, but all my friends are sick of listening to me. So please just listen, well read.

Ezekiel never really liked you, so when he found out we stopped talking he was happy. But I learned from my friends that they overheard that he didn't believe me, and that he thought I was still talking to you. After that he became distant, not like the Ezekiel I know, even Aldridge noticed. When I went out to get a cup of coffee, I saw him snogging with a girl. And you would have never guessed, it was the girl who was rumored to be snogging with a teacher. I confronted him and he didn't even bother to explain, much less apologize. Turns out that he's been cheating on me for her, the teacher snogging story was just a cover up. So just like that, I ran back home in tears.

So I should be the one who's sorry. Even though I didn't realize it, I was rubbing how easy my life is in your face. So I'm really sorry, William. I really am. And thank you for the homemade oreo cookie butter, it's better than the countless cookie butters that comforted me combined.

Sincerely,

Lizzabeth