♥Everything But My HEART♥

• Ajánlott Mother

Annoying childhood acquaintance...

Checked

Troublesome neighbors...

Checked

Creepy babysitter...

Checked

But...

Teacher...

That sounds different...

I already knew Ethan Jacobsen since I was 3 years old. Since he is my brother's Best FRIEND and everything. Our parents are so close. Ethan acted just like a brother to me. But most of the times, he is a total jerk. Until he left us to go to Yale to aim for a college degree. Three years later, he came back. But not to babysit me anymore...

He is my new science teacher.. Crap. This is going to be fun...

Hate, secrets, and eventually love...

Join me, Jesse, in my journey to the living hell with my new teacher...

We will prove to you that destiny just can't stop meddling between us...

Let us see what Mr. Jacobsen can see through EVERYTHING BUT MY HEART...

A/N

This is a work of fiction. Any similar characters, places, events are just based from the writer's imaginary mind.

To my classmates and fellow schoolmates, this story is not true. It is not based on any coincidential events and person. Just clarifying.

Readers:

This one is based from Taylor Swift's song I'd Lie. I will change some of it though. So this is my first book. Hope you liked it.

This story was typed on my cellphone. I hope it won't be jinxed. That's why, I want to inform you that this story was not yet edited. But I will try all my best to beautify the concept of this story.

Sorry for the long Author's Note. You Guys Rocks!!

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

Follow ♥XxHeart29Girl11xX♥