♥Chapter 2: Oh My...♥

4 years after...

I was disturbed when a strange light passes through my eyes.

"Aarrghh!," I moaned.

"Morning Jesse! Come on and get ready!"

"Wakey wakey! Come on Jesse. Get out of that bed lazybones"

I heard voices but I was too tired too wake up. I was up late last night because Jordan phoned me and he wished me a good luck for my senior year. I missed my brother very much. It's been almost 3 and half years though.

"Uhhmmm..."

"Jesse..."

I quickly pulled my blanket all over me and hid my face under the pillow. I need sleep. The light which I assumed was a flashlight emerged under my blanket.

"Jesse, if you don't wake up. I'll phone Drake to wake you up. Just give me a second.. Hello Drakey!" the voice which I assumed was Andria said.

That was very alarming. He can't phone Drake! That's too embarassing. I need to stop them! Right now!

"Nooooo! Stop it! Andria!" I quickly jumped out of my bed and shove the flashlight away.

The two of my best friends finally broke into an earth- shattering laughter. Their laughter filled my room.

"Just kidding Jesse! We know that that's Drake's the only way to woke you up. And obviously..."

Andria, together with Emily high fived each other. They laughed so hard that they nearly spit blood.

Andria is also my best friend. The three of us treat each other like sisters. Andria is the rebel type. She loves to wear thick eyeliners that made her look like a rock star. Black is her life. But she is not the slutty type because she's very conservative. She has a very black hair and a fair skin. She got the looks of a pretty girl but sometimes she acts like a boy. How pathetic.

"Ha ha ha. Stop pushing me to Drake. He's too popular." I laughed sarcastically.

"Come on Jesse. Drake is the only who can make you get out of that bed," Emily said. She sat on the far corner of my bed.

Drake Daugherty was our classmate since 3rd grade. He's a nice guy though. The only reason that they are teasing me about him was all because they caught me staring and drooling at him during the junior prom. I can't help it. He's so cute during that night. They also assumed that he has some romantic feelings for me. But he even barely talked to me so that was very impossible. Having three girl best friends was pretty confusing. I quickly shoved away my thoughts.

"Stop it!" I scowled.

We are all startled when there's a loud knock on my door.

"Keep quiet, girls!", I muttered to them.

They just nodded there in agreement.

I slowly opened my door and there stood outside my mom and dad. Emily and Andria waved at them and they immediately smiled back.

"Girls are you all okay?", dad said.

"Yeah. We're fine. We're just joking around," I said groggily.

My mom gave me an approving look which I grant with a small smile.

"Is that so? Okay... Jesse get out of your bed now. You're getting your friends late. Breakfast's ready. We'll go ahead. Love you," mom said, walking towards me to gave me a goodbye kiss and hug.

"Love you too mom, dad!", I slowly walks toward my daddy and gave him also a goodbye kiss and hug.

We all waved them goodbye and they hurriedly left our house. Leaving me, Andria and Emily in my room.