♥Chapter 11: When The Lies Becomes The Truth♥

"You better watch out for the new History teacher. He's so funny and adorable. We didn't get bored at his class.", Emily whispered, fixing the straps of her bag.

The bell finally cuts in, making me glad that the discussion about mammoths are over.

"And lastly, Woolly Mammoths are not the biggest either okay?...", Ethan said.

I nodded in response, wishing he was done talking.

"Well that's all.. Goodbye class!", Ethan said.

"Goodbye, Mr. Jacobsen!", Veronica responded in a very charming voice.

Andria and I exchanged a glance to each other. Hoping that Emily's really telling the truth.

Unlike me, History is Andria's weakest subject. She tried all her best to excel, but boredom always kills her.

Four days without History was a paradise for her, even if Mrs. Quinn's eyes pierce her all the time because of her dark style. She doesn't mind it, even a single bit.

Together, with our books clasped in our arms, we walked to our next subject.

"Geez. I really hope that the new teacher's not that boring.", I mumbled to Andria. I saw her took a deep breath, she seemed very bothered about it.

"I always sucks-"

"I don't think he is, Jess...", said a familiar voice behind me.

I turned to my back and saw Kaden. He's flashing his famous smile, showing his perfectly white teeth. His messy blonde hair was now covering his ears.

"Kaden! What are you doing here?", I asked.

He's studying here? But he's already 20 years old! Maybe he's a senior like us too. But it can't be.

"Well..", he said, scratching the back of his head. I noticed him peeking at my back.

Oh! I almost forgot.

"Hey! Umm.. By the way, Kaden this is Andria, my best friend. Andria this is Kaden, Jordan's best friend.", I said, introducing the both of them to each other.

I could feel a chemistry between these two. You know, they could be the bad girl and the good boy type.

Stop thinking things like that Jesse!

"Hey Andy!", Kaden said, offering his hand for a handshake.

"Umm.. Hi Kaden.. It's not Andy it's Andria", Andria said, lowering her head shyly in a girlish way.

He's shy of Kaden? That's weird.

"Your hands are pretty cold huh?", Kaden said, while smiling continuously.

I felt Andria's shoulder tensed. Her pale white face suddenly turned pinkish. This is the first time that I saw her blush. She didn't blush all the time, even when she's with Julius. She also didn't sent him a deadly glare, on where she is always known for.

"Umm.. Jesse, Andy. I've got to go.", Kaden said, hurrying towards the door. I was surprised that he also entered our room. But I was more concerned on my best friend. She's interested in Kaden right? I would really love Kaden for her. They will surely make a wonderful couple.

"Andria! You blushed! You like Kaden, don't you?", I ranted. I'm definitely excited for this.

The red tint that was covering her skin immediately fade away.

"I don't", she said flatly, in a cold tone.

Denial. I saw it and I knew it, you better stop lying.