♥Chapter 9: Stay Away From My Girl!♥

A/N: Two chapters updated... Don't be confused :-)

I looked back and I was startled when I saw a man, smirking at

me. He's talking like we have known each other for a very long time.

"Uhh...", I said, slightly anxious.

I couldn't form any coherent words to say. What am I supposed to do? There is just something about him that I don't sense right. It seems that he is not worth to be alone with. My eyes widened in fear when I saw that this guy's not alone. He got two more guys behind him. A blonde and a redhead. The redhead looks like Ed Sheeran, with chubby face but with a horrifying look. The other one looks like a total delinquent, with his piercing and tattoes showing. The blonde's smiling at me wickedly. His look send a spine- tingling effect on my body. Calm down, Jesse.

The man who's talking to me was a big guy, in his late twenties. His look gives me an impression that he's a bouncer from a club. I was also confused when I saw that they are wearing similar clothes. Any occasion gathering?

I also haven't seen their faces at our school, so I guess I'm screwed.

"Come on sweety. Wanna hang out with us?", the redhead asked, smiling slyly.

How dare him to call me sweety? I'm not even allowing Ethan to call me cutie! Even if we have known each other for a very long time. But this guy has the guts to call me sweety? That's insane!

"First of all, don't call me sweety. That's disgusting you know... And sorry, I've got to go home now... Bye.", I grimaced.

They have no right to call me stupid pet names! I'm not an easy type of a girl!

I began walking on the opposite side when the big man stop me.

"Hey! Pretty girl let's have some fun. By the way I'm Erik.", he said.

Like I care. He began walking towards me and I can't help but to step back. What am I going to do? I'm completely crashed. If this guys didn't stop bothering me, I will surely kick their shins off.

"Umm.. Hi. Sorry, but I've got to go", I said, trying my best to sound polite.

I walked away from them, but they stopped me from doing it.

"Hey! Not that fast! Join us, won't you?", the redhead said.

Uh oh. This is going to turn out bad.

"No", I said flatly.

I began to look around and tried my best to stay calm. I glared at all of them and started walking towards the other path once again. But luck was beside me. They just walked around and began cornering me. I felt completely helpless. I took a deep breath and the trees began rustling again all over the parking lot.

"If you guys don't move, you will surely regret this one"

I turned around and kicked the redhead's shin. He yelp in pain and I snickered, contented of my achievement. First time in my life that I did those things. You know, defending and protecting myself.

I am aiming now for the other two. They are not going to have some fun with this one. It will be definitely painful. This is for calling me sweety. What a terrible nickname!

But my arms was being held. I looked around to see the big guy holding me in place.

"What do you think your doing?", I cried.

That's what I thought, this is going to turn out bad!

"We're just going to have some fun babe", the blonde said.