♥Chapter 3: I'd Lie♥

I was stopped dead on my tracks when the man's gaze falls upon me. He smirked and whispered something. He stands there then walks toward his table.

"My God!"

That's him...

The one and only

Ethan Jacobsen...

Wait? Ethan? What is he doing here? He should be in Yale? Why is he standing in front of everybody?

Then my mind calculated everything. Almost four years have passed. I processed everything on my mind on what is happening. Is it possible that he's our new "teacher"? Our new and young Science teacher?

Wait this couldn't be happening.

Before I realize that everybody, including my best friends, were filling up the vacant seats. Ethan looked through a paper. He scanned it with his finger. What is he doing?

"Uhm. Ms. Heywood right? You may now take your seat." Ethan said in a very formal tone.

Why did he have to look for my name on the attendance list? Doesn't he remember me? But he knows my name. Is he trying to piss me off again?

He's our new Science teacher. Crap. This is going to be fun. Note the sarcasm.

I scanned the room and made my way to the farthest vacant chair. As I walked towards it. Someone brushed past through me and made his way towards the chair. It was Sebastian.

"Sorry babe, but this chair was already occupied." he said bluntly, winking at me.

"Don't call me babe. That's disgusting." I said, rolling my eyes in his direction.

"Woah! How dare you talk to me like that? Who do you think you are huh?" Seb said in disbelief.

I was about to say something back when Ethan spoke.

"Excuse me. You can occupy the vacant seat here Ms. Heywood.", Ethan said, gesturing to the chair in front of him.

I scowled one last time at Sebastian. What a jerk. I should be the one sitting there, not him.

I made my way towards the front chair. I huffed and breathed heavily. I saw my best friends at the back of the front chair and they smiled at me.

"Good job", Andria said, patting my shoulder. Emily, who sat beside her chuckled.

"Haha. Thanks", I said.

I smiled at them. They were very impressed on what I said to Seb. It's all because no one dares to talk to him like that. Even though he's a complete bad boy.

I glanced at my right side and saw Drake staring at me.

"You okay?" he asked. His voice was full of concern from my sudden outburst.

"Yeah. I'm fine", I said smiling at him.

I looked at my left side and saw Veronica Jones. She didn't notice what happened because she was drooling over Ethan Jacobsen. Hah.

Ethan ignored her and looks around the room. The classroom was surrounded by a deafening silence. They are all waiting for him to speak. The girls are checking him out from head to toe.

Good thing he's wearing a red polo with a navy blue necktie. It is partnered up with a black slacks. His blue piercing- eyes and messy black hair didn't changed even a little bit. He looks really good on it. Looks pretty impressive huh? Sure. But he still can't change the fact that he used to pick me up all the time when we are little.

He suddenly shoved his hands inside his pockets. He always did this whether he is uncomfortable with the situation. Doesn't he know that I've had him memorize for so long?