♥Chapter 1: Start Of Something New♥

4 years ago...

"So Jesse how's the last day of school? Are you happy that it's finally over?" Jordan asked me as he leaned towards me. He saw my bloodshot eye and he smirked. He was definitely pissing me off.

"Great! Isn't that obvious? I will definitely miss my classmates! Alicia's migrating to Canada already and Evan's moving to Mississippi. Well at least I have Emily and Andria left!", I replied sarcastically, as I run my fingers through my hair. Ethan and Jordan laughed as I sniffed heavily.

I really hate it when my brother and Ethan pick me up from school. I felt like I am a 3 year old kid who will actually run away when nobody was around.

"Cutie Jesseeee!", Ethan spoke, breaking the awkward silence.

"Shut up. Don't call me that!", I replied after shooting him a deadly glare.

"Aww! You know you like it when I'm sweet to you Jesse Girl!" He said, giving me his killer smile. I blushed hard and quickly adverted my gaze towards the window.

"Just drive and stop bugging me," I said harshly.

Suddenly I saw a cat passing. I love animals. Especially kittens. They are just so adorable!

"Ow the cat is so cute! Can I have a cat Jordan?", I asked my brother on the back. I gave him my best puppy look.

"You're changing the topic again, Cutie Jesse...You know you have a creepy crush on me.", Ethan muttered. Gosh! This boy's really getting on my nerves.

"Nooo!!! I'm not! Just shut up and stop bugging me!", I am now totally flushing in embarrassment.

"Stop picking at my little sister, Bro!", Jordan said, winking at me.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion. Why do they have to tease me all the way home? Can't they just stay quiet for a second? A minute? I really love my brother but when it comes to his teasing side like this. I felt like Ethan's his real brother and not me.

My mind was spinning around when they burst into laughter.

"You're face is priceless! Hahaha!", Ethan choked in the air.

"Drop it!", I shouted "You two!", I glared at them.

Sure Ethan was cute, but I don't like him like that. I'm just uncomfortable with things like that. You know, crushes, love, puppy love and other things like that. He has a messy black hair that made him look attractive. His blue piercing eyes were definitely a shot. Whoever looks at him can't help but adore him. Girls flirt with him all the time. Guys are definitely insecure with him because he seems like a threat when it comes to ladies. He's nice to girls but not to me... For me he's a total jerk. Ethan is now a senior while I am an 8th grader kid. I am only 15 years old and he's 18 years old. He will turn 19 next week. July 17th to be exact. That's why he's the one in charged with the car.

On the other hand, my brother was almost 18. But since his birthday was still on October. He can't drive the car. Jordan's a senior too. Both of them are engaged in sports. Ethan's a foot ball star player while Jordan was a basketball player. They are quite popular especially to the girls. Sometimes, I felt lonely because they are 4 years older than me. I really wished that I'd go to the same school as they have. Not to spend more time with Ethan but with my brother. Ethan's a total jerk to me...

"Cutie Jesse. I'm just kidding. Don't be upset." Ethan mumbled, giving me his pleading eyes. He definitely caught me off guard because I am now staring straight at his eyes.

"I am not upset, I..I'm just pissed..." I said, looking at him. He put his right hand on my shoulder patting it. While the other one which is not patting me, was placed on the steering wheel.