♥Chapter 6: A Surprise and A Secret♥

I could see a figure from where I am standing. I definitely knew that it was him. Again.

"Jesse you're home honey. Come on. Jordan's here and also the Jacobsen's.", I heard a voice that was definitely from my mom. I guess she's cooking in the kitchen because I could smell my favorite mushroom soup. I really love it. I can't wait to have a bowl of those.

Wait? Who's here? The Jacobsen's?The Jacobsen's is not of a problem. Really. I love all of them. Except Ethan. Why do he have to be here? Can't it be just Aunt Elizabeth, Uncle Mark and Sophia?

The figure, after hearing my name, look from where I am standing and lock gazes with me.

"Hey Cutie Jesse. You're home. Jordan's here. He got something for you...", the annoying Ethan Jacobsen said.

"Yeah. I know he's here. I heard my mom, you know", I snapped. Obviously I am not pleased to see his stupid smirk plastered on his face again.

I was startled when an arm suddenly popped up behind me. I let out a small squeak as I tried to figure out who's arms are those. It lifted me from the ground and I could feel my breathing hitched from the sudden contact.

"Jesse. I really missed you sis! How's the day as a senior?", Jordan asked. He's the one who used to hug me like that so I definitely knew it was him.

He's now playing with my hair by tugging my locks from behind me.

"School's fine. Except for Math and Science"

"Hey!", Ethan said, he came sprinting into our direction.

"What about my subject? I did a great job earlier", he said, looking annoyed. Haha.

"Well first of all I hate Science. Second, maybe you can say that you are not going to be a great teacher", I said, feeling proud of pissing him of.

Before he could say anything my brother cut him off.

"Okay okay stop bickering children. My God! You are already teenagers and you are still bickering with each other. Ethan you are now a teacher and you still act like that? Come on. Let's just get inside. I have something for you Jesse.", Jordan said, winking at me. He's doing his job again on getting in between of us.

"Thanks for letting me explain my side.", Ethan muttered sarcastically.

Jordan just shrugged his shoulders and tapped Ethan on the back.

"Let's just get with the surprise bro...", Jordan chuckled.

"My subject is not that annoying...", he muttered to himself.

"Yeah. Because the girls doesn't have anything to do except for gushing and drooling all over you"

"You're one of those..."

Woah! This boy is terribly annoying. My face now heat up in embarassment. No way! I'm not gushing all over him. I nudged him with all my might in the shoulders to let him know that I'm pissed at him.

"You wish Mr. Jacobsen"

He was slightly taken aback by my action.

"Sure thing", he slightly rubbed off the part that I hit.

"Hey! Hey! I told you to stop bickering!", Jordan said to us impatiently.

"Sorry Dad"

Jordan shot me a deadly look before heading towards our house.

We entered the house and I could see now my dad and Uncle Mark sitting on one of the couches. While my mom and Aunt Elizabeth were probably on the kitchen.