♥Chapter 4: Unexpected Manner♥

My heartbeat fastened. Principal's office? Is it all because I argued with my "teacher"? But it is all his fault. If he had been a good friend to me and not a narcissistic jerk that I've always known. I might have treat him differently.

I was scared to be scolded by the principal. He's like a wild beast when he's angry. What if he gives me a detention? I've never given one since I studied here.

I shoved away my thoughts and slowly stood up.

"Class. Just give us a minute. We'll be right back.", Ethan said, heading towards the door.

I walked towards the door completely shocked and scared. Mrs. Quinn, the principal's assistant, headed first. I bit my nail so hard calming myself.

Don't be exagerrated Jesse he just wants to talk to you, I said to myself.

I felt a grasp on my hand and when I looked who owns that. It was Ethan, removing my hand from my mouth and looking at my finger.

"Stop doing that. It will ruin your fingers", he said.

I pulled my hands away from his grasp and looked at him.

"Can't you see I'm ner...Ouch"

Before I knew what happened I banged my head against the wall. That hurts. I didn't notice that we are at the principal's hallway. I rubbed my head who was throbbing in pain.

"Does it hurt? You should learn how to stop looking at me.", he commented, smirking. I scowled at him.

I turned around to see if Mrs. Quinn had heard him. No one was around so I assumed she entered already.

"Don't worry Cutie Jesse I'm careful. I don't wanna be convicted for harassing a minor, you know. Imagine, this handsome, perfectly-shaped 21 year old boy will spent his whole life in a jail. That's a waste right?", he said arrogantly.

"You know what? You're still a jerk.", I said rubbing my injured head.

"I know that you're concerned with me Cutie Jesse. I can see it through your eyes. You can't change that."

"Stop calling me that!"

I slapped him at the back. He winced in pain and then he smirked. Stupid boy.

"You go first and I'll follow you.", I said feeling my heartbeat fastened again. What should I do?

He proceeded to the door and I followed after him.

"Good morning Mr. Dunne.", I said, trying my hard to stay calm.

"Good morning to you too. Well Mr. Jacobsen how's your first day?", Mr. Dunne said enthusiastically.

"Well sir, I immediately get along with my students sir. I let them know more about me and I really liked it here. They are all friendly. I am sure we could all get along until the school year is over.", Ethan said, looking pleased.

Yeah, you wish.

Is that the only reason why we were ordered to be here? Just to ask Ethan on how's his first day going, as a new science teacher? But why do I need to be here if he's the only one who will be talked to.

"Impressive. That's a good start Ethan. Just do your best. Just don't try to make the students drool all over you."

I chuckled. Ethan sent me a disapproving look telling me to shut up. So I kept my mouth shut.

"Well that's not the only reason why I called you two here.", he said, clasping his hands.

My heart accelerated its beat once again.