♥Chapter 5: Creepy Babysitter♥

I sat silently at my chair. I could feel that my face was still hot from the laughter earlier.

"Okay class. Sorry about that. Well, let's resume to our conversation earlier"

The question and answer session continued. I am sure that he already gained the approval of my classmates. A few girls giggled while some boys snickered.

He may be fun to be with, but once he was attacked by his "Narcissistic Jerk Syndrome" it's already annoying. Good for me, most of the time he loves to torture me when he used to babysit me.

I remember one time, when my parents need to have a dinner date with Ethan's parents and their other business partners.

When Jordan was partying with his other friends late at night and then...

Crap.I was left alone at our house. Then Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Mark decided that Ethan should babysit me for a while until their dinner date is over.

(Flashback) 

"Mom, Dad! I can take care of myself. Ethan doesn't need to babysit me. I am already 12 years old."

"That's it honey. You are 'only' 12 years old. We are sure that Ethan can take care of you. He's a responsible boy.", dad explained.

"Bu.. But you let Jordan leave the house at this noon to join the party. Why can't I just stay here alone?", I ask, almost begging.

"Honey. That's different. Jordan's a guy and he's grown up now. But you're different. You are our one and only baby girl. We should not leave you alone in this house.", Dad said impatiently.

"Okay. That's it Logan. We are getting late. We'll explain it all to you later Jesse. For now, let's head to your Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Mark. They are probably waiting.", my mom said, cutting me before I could say anything.

I immediately obeyed before they got pissed. The drive to Ethan's house takes only about six minutes.

My heart was pounding in my chest because I know something might happen tonight. One of the reasons that I don't like about Ethan babysitting me was his pranks and jokes.

One time, when he was babysitting me at their house. I fell asleep on their couch and I suddenly felt a hard and icy object on my back. I loudly yelp in surprise and I almost run around their house like a crazy when I realize that Ethan put an ice on my back. When I completely removed the ice cubes on my body he's totally shrieking out in laughter. I was so angry and furious at him at that night.

Perfect example for a "Responsible Boy" huh?

You might ask me on why I didn't tell it to my parents. Well, Ethan blackmailed me that he would tell Emily that I have a crush on Blake. What a jerk?

As we made our way inside the Jacobsen's house. I noticed that Ethan was just sitting on the couch watching tv. When he saw me staring at him, he smirked.

He might plan something extraordinary.

"Hello Jesse dear! How are you?", Aunt Elizabeth asked.

She immediately enveloped me in a hug. Ethan's mom looks a lot like Sophia. They share the same blonde hair and slightly tan skin.

"I'm fine Auntie", I said trying to sound happy with the fact of Ethan babysitting me.

"Rachelle, Logan, your daughter was a very pretty girl. No wonder if someday Ethan would be head over hills of Jesse", Uncle Mark commented.

Ethan's attention was immediately turned to us. His face was full of emotion that I've never seen. He blushed. He's turning red.

While I was too shocked to respond.