♥Chapter 10: He's Far From Romeo♥

"What?"

"Three guys?!"

"Did those guys hurt you?", Andria said, clenching her knuckles until it turned solid white.

I was telling them the reason on why I didn't make it to Mcdonald's. They were very calmed at first, but when I go through every detail, they started freaking out. Especially when I told them the horrifying looks and voices of the three guys.

"Guys calm down! Alright? I'm fine. Perfectly fine.", I said, rubbing the back of my head to ease the tension from my friends.

"Okay. Go on.", Emily said, relief was obvious in her tone.

I continued on telling them what really happened. From the punishment to the three idiots. From the three idiots to my dad's awesome idea.

"Well thanks to your knight in shining armor Jess.", Andria said, releasing the grip of her hands. Her mascara filled eyes was now giving a sly smile.

"There's just something wrong with it", Emily said, tapping the table with her fingers.

"Yeah. It's like a scene from a cliche action movie. You know, the part when a guy will save the girl from the villain.", Andria agreed.

From what I experienced, it's far from that.

"No it's not. Ethan's far from an action star.", I retorted, giving my bavarian a huge bite.

"Yeah it is. I wish it could be more. Something like Romeo and Juliet.", Emily said, munching her chips.

There's an excitement in her voice. I wander the reason behind it. I wish it has anything to do with Jordan.

"Well if it's not. Let's just improve it and add more romantic scenes", Andria suggests.

What stupidity are they thinking about?

"That's gross. He's now a teacher.", I said.

"Not for us. Besides, he's your childhood best friend.. along with Jordan.", Emily answered, blushing at the name of my brother.

"Acquiantance", I corrected.

"Whatever", she mumbled.

I just ignored them and continued devouring my food. I just love the feeling when my bavarian donut was tickling down my throat. Besides, I can't force them to shut up.

"First, Ethan will run slowly to Jesse..", Andria said.

"He already did it. But not slowly.", I said.

She turned to Emily and pointed, "You'll be in the background singing."

"Then Ethan will punch the faces of those guys and run away with Jesse.", Emily said, chuckling at her idea.

"No.. nope.. Not yet. It will be too brutal", Andria said, thinking hard.

"Don't you mind saving me first before singing at the background?", I asked.

Great friends, however. Even if they are improving the scene that happened yesterday, I would still love them.

"Quiet. We're trying to make it memorable", Andria said, thinking for another bright idea.

"Ethan will shout 'Leave her alone' at the villains and Jesse's attention will turn to him. Hope and relief will be obvious in her eyes. Then she'll say 'My Savior'", Emily said, clasping her hands in her chest, dramatically.

I shivered at the thought, but I decided to stay silent. Not that I liked it! I can't force them to stop thinking stupid lines.

I just don't know who among my friends or the three guys yesterday needs a serious medical attention.