♥Chapter 17: I Love You And That's All I Really Knew♥

"No he's not. We're not letting him..", Kaden whispered back.

"What if? I won't let him ruin everything again.. Especially to-"

Curiosity welled up inside me. Earlier, Jordan said something about he? I didn't pushed him to tell me because I thought it was nothing. But this time it's no longer nothing because I could tell that they are up to something.

Unfortunately before I could stop myself, I showed up.

"Who's back? Who's he?", I said, gaining the attention of the three.

Jordan stared at me. Widing those brown eyes as if trying to calculate figures. Ethan stared at me in disbelief, and Kaden blinked rapidly looking bewildered.

"How much have you heard?", Ethan said in a cold tone.

Part of me was amazed while the other was slightly disappointed by his reaction. He couldn't be angry at me, right?

"About someone who's back. Now answer me, what are you guys up to?", I asked, my heart beating faster in a nanosecond.

Immediately, Jordan's gaze softened offering me a grin. Kaden let his legs stretched out at our coffee table without bothering to take off his shoes. Ethan looked taken aback for a while but let out a long sigh. He has the crankiest reaction at the three of them as I observed.

What's with that? They are not doing something illegal right?

No! They can't do that!, I mentally slapped myself. What am I thinking?

"Thinking that we're doing something illegal then ehh?", Kaden thoughtfully said.

Oops.

"I didn't say that out loud.", I sheepishly retorted.

Surprisingly, Jordan and Ethan was looking now at me like I'm insane.

Kaden rolled his eyes before throwing me an apple that landed perfectly on my nose. Then he chuckled.

"Ow! Violence!", I said smugly, rubbing the affected area with my hand.

"Aw Cutie Jesse's hurt.", Ethan commented, making me gag at his callname.

Holy cow. His attitude's returning back to normal. But I I liked it better than his cold voice. What's up with that anyway?

"I don't want your pity!", I said, trying to fight the blush that was now threatening to appear on my cheeks.

"Pity? You call that pity? That's not pity Jess... It's what you call concern.", he said with an amused look.

I swiftly made my way to the three to strangle each one of them.

Just wait and see.

"Jesse Charlie Heywood!", Jordan said, calling my attention.

Again. My dear of a brother.

I heart Jordan.

"Hey! There's no need to announce my whole name.", I responded, making a face.

If there's a thing that I hated the most, it's my name. Jesse is not cute. Charlie either. Both of it resemble a guy's name you see.

If only I get the chance to change my name. I would prefer Jacquelyn.

"Oops."

Jordan gave me an apologetic look before smirking.

He surely have a way to annoy me.

"Charlie? That's a guy's name!", Kaden said teasingly.

I swiftly picked up the apple that smack me to the face then threw it to him, hard.