♥Chapter 7: Punishment? Mr. Jacobsen? Seriously?♥

Tired.

If there's any one word that can describe the situation I'm feeling right now. That's it. I'm tired.

I can't help it. The Jacobsen's left almost 1 o' clock a.m. and I only have five remaining hours to sleep.

I could feel that someone's nudging and poking me on the shoulder.

"Aargh. Go away! Can't you see I 'm sleeping?", I huffed angrily, not really caring who's bothering me from my peaceful sleep.

"Good morning sunshine!", a male voice said.

Someone's yelling at my ear. Hmmp. What a life.

I quickly shifted myself into a more comfortable position. I placed my favorite cloud pillow on my ear, hoping that this would help me make the person go away. Whoever he is, he's doing his best to wake me up. Hopefully, I won't listen to him even if he throw me a pail full of cold water.

"You're really making this hard for me Jesse. I think I should teach you a lesson.", the voice said once again.

I ignored his threating comment and continue to gain my sleep. I was halfway asleep when someone yelled at me once again. Stupid sleep.

"Attack!"

Before I knew what was happening, I was being tickled to my sides. This feeling definitely woke my sleeping soul. I opened my eyes and slowly looked at the direction of the person.

Jordan.

I almost forgot that Jordan's here. I was just too exhausted while sleeping. After I realised that it's my brother who's here, I tried all my best to fight against him. I managed to tickle and blow some air on his tickle spot.

His neck.

He let out a shriek that amazed me, making me completely laugh out of excitement.

"Do you think that's over Jesse? You made it hard for me to make you get out of that bed. I'm getting my payback soon.", he said, laughing and grinning like an idiot.

"Stop it Jordy!", I screamed, tickling him with all my effort. It's hard to fight against him. My brother got stronger than I thought. Well four years have already passed, I reminded myself.

Then an idea pops out of my mind.

"Jordan I'm panting.", I faked breathing heavily, trying my best to convince him that I am already panting.

"Oh really Jesse?", he said half-smirking.

"Really Jordan! Please..."

Well that was convincing. Since I'm a very good actress at circumstances like this. He managed to pull back while

we were both panting heavily.

All of a sudden, my sleepiness was over. I am now completely wide awake.

"You should at least wake me up in a simple way. Not by tickling me.", I snapped at him.

"I did it earlier. You see, I started on nudging and poking you. Then I shouted on you, but you didn't even bother to move.", he said while running his fingers through his hair.

I let out a stiffle laugh as I sat on the edge of my bed and Jordan did the same.

"But. Yay. I missed you Jordan.", I said, trying my best to be happy

with the fact that my sleep will always be bothered while Jordan's at our house. Why do I need to have a big brother like him? A brother who always wants me to be on time. No matter what, at least he's not like Ethan.