0.0

Prologue

I rush to make sure everything is in order for the end of the year slumber party, it's my turn to host it and I don't want to screw up.

"Potato chips, check. Lots of soda, check, shit tons of random magazines of shit I don't even like," I look over to the stack in disgust, "sadly, check."

The girls who are coming over are different from what I am, and what I'm used to. They like flipping through the Worlds Top Models, paying forty dollars to get acrylic nails, unnecessary things that although come out very cute, is just who I am not. 

"Annabelle, will you stop pacing? You're making me dizzy with the back and forth." Mason, my only brother, tells me with a sigh and a flip of a page from the book hes currently reading. I take a quick peak at the cover, The Little Prince. 

I turn to my older brother and gasp with sarcasm dripping from my voice, "I can't just.. not worry, Mason. These are upperclassmen," when Mason gives me a blank look I continue. "Which means that if they get invited to Frat parties, Ally and I get invited to the Fraternity parties with them. Now, what's a college experience without them?" I smirk at his eye roll and begin to pace again. Where was Ally anyway? She was supposed to be here twenty minutes ago. 

"Or you could take in your brothers foot steps and stop college altogether. Cmon, dont give me that look! You know we are not school people. And don't tell me that Ally didnt pressure you in the slightest to have the whole "college experience" thing." I stop my mocking of his dumb hands making quotations and still. He knew me way too well. 

"Screw off, Mason. I have a party to plan." Mason rolls his eyes and goes up to the comfort of his room. What does he know? I liked school, somewhat. Okay, I liked socializing. I hated the actual working part. 

Ding dong.

I look at the time, its about thirty minutes before anyone's supoosed to be here and I begin to hope its Ally. Better late than never, I guess. The doorbell rings again and at that point I know its Ally. Shes so annoyingly persistent, even with the smallest things. 

"Hold on, I'm coming!" 

🎁🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧

"ALLY! I'm so glad you're here." I squeeze her as tight as I can and she smirks. "Miss me much?"

"I need you to help me with the sleep over stuff." She groans and reluctantly puts her stuff down but she does help out.

!/!//!/!/!/!

Two hours later all the girls are here, my parents asleep, Mason doing something, and the party of six is in full swing. The junior and senior college girls brought a bottle of vodka that I keep looking over too. I've never had alcohol and now here it is, in my room. Ally hasn't taken any heavy drinks but you can tell she's tipsy.

"I wuv you Anna." She cuddles in my side and I can't help but give her a big sloppy wet kiss on the cheek. Most people think we are dating but this is how we normally act.

"I love you too Alice." Alice grins and licks my cheek. My disgusted look I give her gives enough hint that she starts to wipe it off.

"Okay ladies and... Ladies." We all giggle at Lynette and her standing up. She's not very sober either. "Let's play a game of truth or dare! It will be sooooooooooo fun!" My eyebrows raise at the childish game.

We all sit in a circle and Lynette starts to talk again. "If you take a truth, you take a shot. If you can't think of anything for a dare, you say take a shot. Got it? Okay." We all just nod her head and she points to me.

"Anna. I dare you to go on kik and put in some random username and start talking to them like they are your sexting buddy." Holy mother of baloney.

"What if I choose truth?"

"You don't. I chose for you." I shrug and take out my phone. The girls play on except for Lynette and she waits for me to finish it.

"What's the username?"

"I don't know. Curly head. Swimmy 94. I don't know Anna. Bubble gum blitz. Eat an ass like groceries. Whatever you want." I giggle from her weird names and type gumincurlyhair94

"What the fuck kinda name is that."

"A made up one. That's the kind." I shrug my shoulders. To Lynette and my surprise, there is someone with that username.

"That's scary that someone would put that."

"Maybe she had a piece of gum in her hair."

"Yea. Right. Or maybe she's a super One Direction Fan. Look! Her picture is Harry Styles." I groan as I see it's one that looks totally random and I can't seem to figure out what face he's trying to pull. [A/N up top.]

It isn't that I don't like One Direction, just that they long since died out. And I seem to always attract Directioners. No idea how but I do. To finish off this dare I just think of the first message I can and send it.

Rawr: Hey baby. I'm horny, wanna finish what we started last week?

Rawr is my name I put for myself in first name. Bitch is the last name. I send it and I see it delivers.

"Oh my gosh. You actually did it." Lynette says before falling backwards and laughing her ass off. I hear a ding and I know she replied. I don't wanna know what she said and I think I know what she might say. Something along the lines of 'da fuq wrong wit you'

"She answered! I heard it!" I look down and wish I could disappear. I hate this.

"Answer it Anna." My best friend encourages and I sigh. I open it and my jaw drops.

"WHAT THE FUCK." I yell and run away from my phone.

"What? What is it." I point to my phone and they all crowd around trying to see. When they do, they start to laugh. I just shake my head and grab my phone look at what the person put.

Haz: Sure baby ;)

Haz: *image attached*

Haz: Daddy wants your nice pussy baby girl. Daddy's cock is so horny for you.

+#:#;$;29+284/59(+29@

So, what do you think of... that? I'm trying to be all creative and stuff so.

Yeet I'm editing and I cringe.