0.9

The moment I have been waiting for. Woop woop. Okay, this story must suck because the only reads I have gotten are from me. -.- Idk, I guess I just have to be patient and not think I'm popular and people will read my crap. Anywhooooo, Here it is. And remember, they've known eachother a while month. Yay.

Gumincurlyhair94 is calling.

I finally get to see what Harry looks like. Yay, we've been talking for a while now, and I have deemed him not a pedophile. I know, I'm so nice.

I quickly answer the call and I check my hair one more time. It is still in it's braid that I just put together.

"Hi Harry!" I exclaim. His screen is a bit blurry but I can see an outline of his face. He chuckles deeply and raspily. "Hey there Anna." the way he says Anna makes me tingle and jump around. What, ew no. Go away feelings, I hate you.

His voice seems familiar but I don't think much of it.

"Wow. I can't believe you're real. Like, not a pedo or anything." I try to get a better look of him but my face scrunches up in confusion.

"What the hell." His face pales and I know I found something he was hoping I didn't.

"Um. Anna?" I shake my head in disbelief. This can't be real. This can't be real. "This is a sick joke. What the hell is happening?"

Harry fucking Styles.

My breathing shortens but not out of any fangirling. Anger. I think if I see him again I will start seeing red.

"Anna. I wanted to tell you. I really wanted to tell you. But I just had to make sure you weren't some crazy stalker or anything." I block out Harry and try to think.

What the hell is happening. All the signs were there; I could have pieced it together. I just didn't think there was anything to piece together.

Louis and his kid, the picture of Harry as a profile picture, his just so happening to have his name as Harry. Why he didn't want to show me a selfie or picture. Harry lied to me! He said he was someone else, I trusted him.

"I trusted you! I told you about my parents and why they fight! About my brother and how I regret not going to different colleges! I told you everything about Me, but you lied! You fucking lied Harry." my voice goes down to a whisper at the end.

"I actually thought-" I stop myself from saying anything. I feel like crying. Why do I feel like crying? I shouldn't have to waste tears on Harry. I haven't been hurt a lot but this... This is killing me.

He lied to me.

"I'm so sorry Anna. I couldn't just tell you who I was! You would have freaked and never had gottent to know me. Everything I told You is true. All the feelings I felt. They were true. Real, please Anna."

His feelings? I could feel all emotions leave my body. I felt empty. He was the one who understood me. The one I talked to. And he has the nerve to say his feelings were real. Harry Styles can't like me. We're from two different world's.

"Anna," his voice barely below a whisper, "can you please forgive me?" I looked up to Harry instead of on my lap.

I give him my answer and quickly log off. What did I do? Should I be regretting What I told him? All these things are now crowding my head. Great, Harry is now adding stess to my day. Like I need that.

As I think back, maybe I did make the right choice.

"No."

Yay. Woo, well drama. And there you Go. I know, its pretty terrible. It sounded terrible but I was just thinking, what would I do. And yea, they talk more than what I put in the story.