0.2

Here's chapter two bc why not. So I'm trying to make this all silly and cute. Idk, cabin three is kewl and stuff, that's random. But she once said she wanted Harry to act like how she thought he acted. I think this is how Harry would text. Okay, bye now. The pic up there is sooooooooooo adorable and true.

Haz: Hey Anna.

Always: hello Harold.

Always: I think I understand the Harry pic and you having it as a nickname that my friend said he had.

Haz: people said I was too obvious but actually, a lot of girls have it as a Harry pic.

Haz: how could anyone know?

Always: do you not like being called a guy?

Always: Bc one of the first things you said related to a daddy kink thing.

Haz: what. What are you talking about?

Always: that you might not like being called a guy. What are you talking about.

Haz: that. We're on the same page.

Always: okay.

Haz: so, what have you done of this nice day?

Always: nothing but eat, watch walking dead, and catch up with the fam.

Haz: nice. I LOVE the walking dead. Glenn is ianaljalanso

Always: really. I'm more of a Daryl kind of person.

Always: are you all caught up to date on every episode?

Haz: yup.

Always: okay then.

Always: OMFG CARLS EYE AND ALEXANDRIA AND THE GUY WITH THE W AND THE DUMB ASS KID WHO I FUCKIN HATE AND AM ACTUALLY RLLY HAPPY HE DIED. LIKE, GO CAROL FOR GETTING IN HIS HEAD.

Haz: WHAT ABOUT MICHONNE AND RICK??!?!?! LIKE WOAH, HOT AND STEAMY RIGHT THERE. AND HOW RIGHT AFTER THE WEIRDO COMES IN

Always: LOL I ALWAYS SHIPPED THEM. BUT I CANT HELP AND THINK HES USING HER FOR A REBOUND BC ALL HIS GIRLFRIENDS DIE. ITS LIKE, NOT EVEN FUNNY.

Haz: YEA. RICKS GOT A FUCKED UP LIFE. HIS SON ONLY HAS ONE EYE BUT HIS DAUGHTER IS QUEEN.

Always: SHES SO PRETTY OMF. HER HAIR LOOKS SO SOFT. I WANT IT.

Haz: I JUST CANT GET THE FACT THAT ALEXANDRIA WENT DOWN THEN IT CAME BACK UP.

Always: TBH I WAS KIND OF EXPECTING IT. BC WHERE TF THEY SUPPOSED TO GO IF IT DID DIE??

Haz: IDK BUT THE CREATORS WOULD THINK OF SOMETHING

Always: SJFOBEJQOS. NEVER MENTION THEM HERE. IN THIS CHAT WE ACT LIKE THIS IS HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE AND WE ARE PEOTECTED.

Haz: UM BITCH NO. DONT TELL ME WAT TO DO.

Always: Harold, you have shown your white side.

Haz: what if I'm not white tho

Always: trust me, you are.

Always: I can just tell.

Haz: okay fine, you're right.

Always: I know I am.

Haz: sassy much?

Always: jealous much?

Haz: going to conclusions much?

Always: not giving two shits much?

Haz: harsh much?

Always: sensitive much?

Haz: bitchy much?

Always: just for you. :)))

Haz: I must go. My sister is being rood.

Always: lol, okay. Nighty night Harold.

Haz: nighty night Anna