1.8

1.8

Chapter 19. Woo.

*you have blocked gumincurlyhair94*

*you have blocked Harry_Styles*

I blocked him from anything we could have talked over. I can't believe this. He's famous, of course he would do this. Just play some girl who would be willing to talk to him and I was that girl. I was the stupid idiotic girl who decided to try and trust.

I should have learned the first time I tried to trust someone. Where did that get me? No where good.

Why does this hurt so much? We weren't even official or anything. He's famous. He could never like me. Each tear that fall's just reminds me of the stupid mistake I made.

It hurts. So much. I decided to look it up. Wouldn't hurt anybody right?

Harry Styles And Lise I typed in Google. Immediately I saw pictures and articles. She's a model, and I'm not into the fashion scene so that must be why I didn't know here.

He looks so happy holding her hand, smiling and laughing even if there are people around them taking pictures.

We didn't even meet. Am I really that desperate that I would do this? Sometimes I can't even believe myself. I'm such an idiot.

---- One week later ------

Alice: *picture sent*

Anna: what are those? If they're nudes from random guys I don't want them.

Alice: nope. They're screenshots of Harry Styles Dming me trying to talk to you.

Alice: explain please.

Anna: it was nothing. We talked, I trusted, he betrayed. Simple as that.

Alice: I don't think he knows what he did because he keeps asking. And he won't leave me alone. Tell him to leave me alone.

Anna: no. You tell him to leave you alone. I'll even give you his kik just to talk him.

Alice: okay what is going on?? We haven't talked in a week, you have Harry Styles kik. You seemed happy just a few days ago.

Anna: I said I'm fine. I'll Tell Harry to leave You alone.

--- *You have unblocked Gumincurlyhair94*

Always: leave Alice alone.

Harry: Anna.

Harry: don't block me again.

*You have blocked Gumincurlyhair94*

Poor Anna. What do you think happened? Did Harry actually kind of cheat on her? Or is it a misunderstanding? There's a lot more to the story so I hope you're ready for it.

- Kali xx