2.3 LAST CHAPTER

The last chapter! This has been a whirlwind and I didn't think I'd actually finish a story let alone have it 200 reads! Every small victory is still a victory!

Annabelle

My head was searing, my heart pounding. I couldn't think straight... It was like- like I was in a trance. Nothing seemed real and I didn't want it to be real. Was this it? Was this how I was going to die? A sudden panic attack?

I hadn't had one of those since freshman year of highschool, but they could still happen. What was happening? I could see nothing but black, but I still heard the screams of calling an ambulance, I just couldn't grasp it firmly enough.

Seconds before I dropped are all too clear to me, The man was dressed in an army outfit, his eyes held something I couldn't describe. It wasn't Ben, I know that. This man had the blondest hair I've ever seen, his eyes a greenish color, and he was much leaner than Ben.

I was hoping he would say, Ben is okay, Ben is fine, he will be here soon, I'm his bunkmate and best friend! Then I would have smiled widely at him in, my sadness from days ago would leave me because my Ben is home! Home! He did never leave me, he's always loved me.

But that's not how it went, no it did not.

The words are what made Me collapse, "Annabelle Gray? I'm sorry, Ben Marcling has gone missing in action in Afghanistan. Along with many others, its a high chance he's dead. I'm very sorry. We know this is hard but-" that's when I collapsed, along with the only thing that was keeping me sane and on the ground.

The End

And that's the end of book one! Omg its ended, my first story that's completed.

I hope you all liked it and the sequel will be up in the next few weeks. Xx I love you all! Kali ---