1.2

Here we are, chapter 12. I'm so excited.

Anna's POV

"Hi Harry." I say to the screen in front of me. There he is. Harry Styles. He's smiling wide and has some deep dimples. Harry waves his hand and some of his hair gets in his face.

"Hey Anna. So do you forgive me?" Straight to the point. Just the way I like it.

"I don't know Harry. There's a part of me that understands where you are coming from but there's also my not very trusting side and you lied. You lied big time." as I think of it I slightly shake my head.

"I wouldn't have lied to you if I knew who you were. I had to make sure you wouldn't just use me. The reason I told you was because I trusted you. If I didn't then I would have never told you."

"And that's the only thing you were lying about?"

"Yes. My favorite color is red, my job is kind of exausting, if I could change anything I wouldn't, and my feelings for you are true." He has a sparkle in his eye as he says the last thing. I blush and say, "stop it. I hate feelings." and this is true.

"So you do like me back?" his grin is literally cheek to cheek.

"How did you get I hate feelings to I like you?" My eyebrows raise as the cocky little curly head.

"I dunno. Whatcha up to?" he takes his phone and plops down on a couch. As I'm about to answer his doorbell goes off. He groans and slowly gets up.

"Company. I shouldnt have any company. Did I ask for any company? No, I did not even want company. I'm already here with Annabelle. Maybe I ordered Chinese. Wait, what if he wants company? But I don't want any com-"

"If you say company one more time I'm gonna virtually flick you." he laughs and opens the door. His smile falters a bit but comes back up.

"Hey, what's up Leeyum." Liam, I see.

"I can't just check up on one of my best friends?" he lets himself in then looks down on the phone Harry is holding. His eyes widen.

"Woah. Who's that?" Liam says and grabs his phone looking closer.

"Hiya, I'm Anna." I say slightly blushing.

"Wait. Annabelle?" I narrow my eyes at Liam and mutter a yes.

"Nice to meet you, Love. You should know who I am already." he does the same thing Harry Did, plopping down on the couch and grins at Harry.

"She's pretty Harry." He switches the camera so it's pointing at Harry and his eyes widen, quickly grabbing the phone.

"Anna is Mine. Find your own girl."

"When was I ever your girl?" Harry's eyes widen as he thinks of what he says. "What no. You aren't my girl. You are a girl."

"Wow really Harry. I didn't know that."

"LOUIS IS HERE. BOW DOWN PEASANTS." We all hear a booming voice and Harry groans.

--

Woo, I think this was good. What do you think? So, Leeyum thinks Anna is cute. And Harry's getting defensive. And what's gonna happen when Louis is there? One word.

Chaos.

- Kali xx