1.4

Chapter 14. Woo.

Always: Hi Harry!

Harry: hey.

Always: how are you doing?

Harry: I'm okay. How are you?

Always: it's been good. I'm planning on going to Washington to go to a bookstore.

Harry: I think I've heard of it. A really big bookstore with over a million books?

Always: yea. I'm also gonna meet an internet friend.

Harry: so you would commit to meeting them But you just want to be friends?

Always: Harry...

Harry: no Anna. You would meet them But you just want to be friends with me. Why? Because you aren't ready. That's fucking why.

Always: I've known her longer than I have you! And you can't tell me that bullcrap because you know I do want to commit to you but i can't. I just can't.

Harry: and why not?

Always: because you're famous! You're going to leave me one day. You're going to find a model or a superstar.

Always: each day I will be "yours" but each day we will drift apart. You are going to find someone better. Someone famous. That someone isn't me.

Harry: How do you know that will happen? What if I genuinely liked you? And I didn't want a model or superstar? What if I wanted to actually meet you and hug you and hold you. Making you feel like the special and amazing person you are.

Always: that's Never going to happen. Find someone famous Harry.

Harry: don't ever use that word again.

Always: famous?

Harry: don't. Say. It. I don't want someone like that. I hate that word. That word is partly the reason we can't be together. I hated it before but now I fucking despise it.

Always: get into reality Harry. We can't be together. Go date Taylor swift or someone.

Harry: I have dated her.

Always: wow. Fuckboy alert

Harry: it wasn't like that. She was being mean to Niall though so I broke up with her.

Always: that makes it slightly better.

Harry: Niall gets enough hate he doesn't deserve. I'm not gonna let my girlfriend be one of them.

Always: sigh, why is this so complicating?

Harry: it wouldn't be complicating if you weren't so stubborn.

Always: I'm not stubborn I just don't want a online relationship. Especially with someone who is around hundreds of other girls that are better.

Harry: I'm literally pulling hair. What do you not understand? I don't want them. I want you! You! Not some model or superstar or singer. I want You, Annabelle LeAnn Moriarty.

Harry: I want you to feel special because you are. I want you to feel like a princess. My princess. Just trust me on this.

---

Cliffhanger thingy. Woo. Yay.

- Kali xx