1.3

So, Here it is. Woo.

Always: well that was weird.

Always: and awkward af.

Haz: yea... They don't usually do that.

Haz: just barge in

Always: it's fine. They were kinda fun to hang out with.

Always: you know, after Louis stopped calling me a peasant and Liam stopped staring.

Harry: I was surprised Niall didn't come by.

Always: then it would have been the whole gang.

Always: remember when Louis jumped on you and started making koala noises.

Harry: I have a bruise from him doing that. And how do you know what a koala sounds like?

Always: Idk, I just do I guess.

Harry: ooh ooh ooh, and when Liam put on 5sos End up here.

Always: haha we started having a dance party. I felt absolutely horrified when you three stopped and starting laughing at me.

Harry: oh my God. You were doing the dab! You should have expected us to laugh at you.

Always: you were doing hip thrusts though. And Liam was doing the whip and nae nae.

Harry: I'm pretty sure Louis was trying to do the sprinkler.

Always: was that what it was? It looked like he had a rat in his pants.

Harry: lol, and when Briana a came over dragged Louis out by the ear.

Always: I was trying to hold in my laughter but it didn't work. She looked over the phone and narrowed her eyes. Oh my gosh I thought I was gonna die!

Harry: "are you guys having an orgy over the phone?"

Always: it was then we all died. Even Louis and he was whining about his ear.

Always: then Liam was all like "nah, its just me and Anna. Those two barged in."

Haz: the nerve of Liam. I just wanted to snap his neck. Like who the heck is he to try and say he was having phone sex with my girl.

Always: so I'm your girl now huh?

Haz: yes. Yes you are.

Always: you are a lot more confident when we text then when we skype.

Haz: idk. But you aren't saying no to being my girl so I take it I made the right move.

Always: I guess you could say that.

Haz: do you want to be my girl?

Always: yes of course I do. You're amazing Harry. Really. Just don't you think were taking this really fast?

Harry: what do you mean?

Always: I just forgave you less then thirty minutes ago.

Always: and were talking about me being your girl. I think were taking this too fast.

Always: we haven't even met yet and probably won't.

Always: we cant start something we won't finish.

Haz: oh.

Always: I'm sorry Harry. But can we slow it down?

Always: we can just talk and be friends and see where that goes.

Haz: yea.

Always: please don't be mad Harry. I just don't want something neither of us can actually commit to.

Haz: you wouldn't commit to it. I would have. But yea. Its fine.

Always: I'm sorry Harry. I do want to be your girl. I really really do. No one knows me better than you do but it would have never worked out.

Always: I'm just a girl. You're Harry Styles.

Has: you weren't just a girl to me Anna. You were so much more. You helped me with problems and you understood me. I thought we would have had the same thoughts about this

Always: we do. But I'm just not ready.

Haz: okay.

Haz: I have to go. Bye

Always: bye Harry.

Delivered.

There it is. So, the hell is up with Harry.

- Kali xx