0.3

Hello people, Kali here. We're already four chapters in. I'm so proud. Okay, in the words of my fave animated character, "HERE WE... GOOOOOOOOOOO."

Lol.

Haz: Anna? You up?

Haz: you're probs not

Haz: I don't even know what time it is where you are.

Haz: bloody Hell, I don't even know where you are.

Always: I'm in California. It's two in the morning.

Always: where are you?

Haz: England. It's [a

I'm pretty sure it's this time. Correct me if I'm wrong] ten in the morning.

Always: oh. What's up?

Haz: nothing. Work is being a bitch though. I'm supposed to be taking a break from work bc of co workers but no. Here I am, on my break, at the building for an emergency and literally no one that's supposed to be here is here.

Haz: like who tf does that? I was just measly called, and me being a good ant did it. Where are my co workers? I don't Fucking know. I'm getting tired of the bull shit they put me through.

Haz: sorry I'm ranting but it's been a re- occurring cycle for five years.

Always: aww, I'm sorry Harry. It will get better though.

Haz: I don't think so. We've grown apart quickly in the time we weren't forced into seeing each other.

Haz: my best friend is a baby daddy and this is one of those things I'm supposed to be supportive on but he knows that kind of stuff isn't supposed to happen. He was being a jerk about it and now has a baby boy and a girl he hardly knows living with him in a house acting all gold diggery.

Always: Do they know? That you feel this way.

Haz: well, Louis, the baby daddy, doesn't know how I feel. How could I tell him I want to chop his dick off? I can't. I'm too nice for that.

Haz: and the other two are acting weird. They haven't even called me to see how I was doing. It makes me sad to think of how fast we grew apart.

Always: Harry, I'm being totally honest with you, I'm shit at saying the right things in times like these. Just don't do anything totally rash and out of proportion.

Haz: my life is full of totally rash and out of proportion things.

Always: lol, same.

Haz: thank you. You know, you're the only person I can stand talking to these days. Everyone else annoys or scares me

Always: well, I'm glad I can talk to you. You're a good person Haz.

Haz: thanks. Hey, someone's finally here. I gtg.

Always: alright. I have to sleep to. Night Haz.

Haz: Night Anna