0.1

Annabelle (like the Fucking doll.
I really like the name, okay? Don't judge me.)

"Bye. I hope you had fun. We all know last night was interesting." I push out the last senior and close the door shut. "Phew. I thought they'd never go away." I look over to see Alice snoring lightly on the couch.

She usually doesn't wake up before noon on weekends or breaks. It's only ten so I leave her be and go to my phone.

Last night was... interesting.

*flashback bc why the heck not*

"Eww, he has a daddy kink! That couldn't get any weirder!" Dani, a blonde junior, says.

"Um, how about the fact he has his picture as Harry Styles? And he doesn't even know me and gave me a dick pic?" I raise my eyebrow at her and she shrugs.

"I think it's cause I still call my dad daddy that I think so vulgarly of it. And I don't have a daddy kink." Her explanation is perfectly fine. I have a daddy kink, I was also extremely turned on, but no one needed to know that.

"Yea. That's gross. He's gross." If Alice weren't drunk she would be able to see through the lie, but thank goodness she isn't.

"You have to text him back Anna. He has a hard on. Help the guy." Jazzy, a green haired sophmore, basically demands of me and shoves the phone in my hands.

"Eww. What the Hell, no! I would never do that." I look down to the phone and see he's texted one more saying something about wanting release since I last saw it.

"Just drop it guys. Let's do something else."

We all shrugged then nodded in agreement.

*flashback ended bc why not*

After that, I stayed quiet and muted the guy until the morning. When I open the app, his mute is off but he hasn't sent me anything. I'm glad, I've been traumatized.

Beep beep. Speak of the devil, I guess.

Haz: Hey. You never messaged me back.

Rawr: I know.

Haz: you're the one that initiated it all though. *pouty face*

Rawr: are you into role play?

Haz: definitely. You try it.

Rawr: Yea, no. I'm perfectly fine not typing in a star, a motion or doing of something, and another star.

Haz: aww, but it's fun. *pouty face.*

Rawr: dude, are you like, 3 or something? Pouts?

Haz: Hey. I'm 22 and guys can pout.

Rawr: even though they can doesn't mean he should.

Rawr: wow. I was half expecting you to be thirty or something.

Haz: Why

Haz: I'm the type of person that doesn't deserve that.

Rawr: Idk. You were role-playing and stuff so I assume.

Haz: I know a 16 year old who roleplays in texting. People actually think it's adorable.

Rawr: oh yea?

Haz: yep. Look.

Haz: *image attached* [added up there]

Rawr: oh god. I'm puking rainbows. That's so cringy and cheesy. Wtf is wrong with them both.

Haz: I thought it was cute.

Rawr: they both seem very loved up.

Haz: they were.

Rawr: were? That sounds bad.

Haz: eh. Idk, it was an online relationship for them.

Haz: they just grew apart.

Rawr: that sucks.

Haz: Yea. I only knew the girl from it.

Rawr: is she nice?

Haz: nope. A complete and total bitch. She had a soft spot for this guy tho.

Haz: the guy was completely innocent. A button, some would say.

Rawr: hmm, seems cool.

Haz: so, what's your name?

Rawr: Anna.

Rawr: yours?

Haz: Harry.

Rawr: like Harold?

Haz: NO!

Rawr: No need to get all capitals on me now, Harold.

Haz: -.-

Haz: I have to go now. But talk later?

Rawr: Sure.

Rawr: bye harold