0.8

Whoop whoop. Is this going to fast? Idk, I think it is.

Harry: HELLO AMAZING ANNABELLE NOT THE DOLL

Always: it's too early for this.

Harry: it's ten o' clock where you are tho.

Always: exactly. My brain doesn't function before noon

Harry: eh. Now that I have you....

Harry: ARE YOU ALMOST READY TO SKYPE.

Always: wait. No. My hair. No. It's terrible. Harry, how could you do this to me?

Always: I have to get ready.

Harry: you look beautiful anyway.

Always: shut up Harry.

Harry: it's true.

Always: Horton smells a bitch ass liar.

Harry: really, you can smell all the way from there?

Harry: Harry reads a bitch ass liar.

Always: you annoy the shit out of me.

Always: Horton reads a bitch ass liar.

Harry: well then.

Harry: are you almost ready?

Always: Wtf no. You literally told me less then 10 minutes ago. I need to get ready.

Harry: so you want time alone?

Always: Yes!

Harry: okay okay.

Harry's POV (bet you didn't see this coming)

I look down at the last message I had sent and smile. In this short amount of time I was already telling Anna who I was. Why? Because I trusted she would treat me like a regular person. And she needed to know. I couldn't keep putting off giving her a picture.

Knock knock knock, who the heck is there?

I groan and get up to open the door. It was so much easier living with Louis. He liked to get the door so he could knock on the door as well and piss off anybody at the end of the door. I open it to see Niall, Louis, and Liam with snacks and big smiles on there faces. Great.

"What?"

"Well, at least we know how you feel about us being here." Niall mumbles as they all push past me and into the living room.

"What are you guys doing here? I had plans."

My plans being, I was about to tell Anna who I was. Oh. No big deal. IT WAS SUCH A BIG DEAL WHAT WAS I TALKING ABOUT.

"We haven't hung out in a while and I thought we needed this." Liam says and lays on my couch.

"I wanted to know what the Hell you're doing with that Annabelle girl."

"Annabelle like the doll?" Niall asks. Me and Louis nod to confirm him.

"Wow that's creepy."

"No it's not. It's just a name." I say defensively, I was the only one that was allowed to criticize her name. Wow, I haven't even talked to her and I'm getting all possessive. What the heck is wrong with me.

"Fine mate. I was just kidding. And who is this Annabelle?"

"She's someone who is awesome and I'm gonna Skype with. So you all need to leave." I didn't mean to sound rude but I didn't want them here. Okay, that sounds mean.

"You're gonna Skype her? Are you sure that's safe?" I roll my eyes at Louis.

"Of course it's safe. I trust Anna won't tell people who I am and will treat me like you guys do."

"You've only known her like, a month." Ugh, why must they rain on my parade.

"I know what I'm doing. Let me do what I'm going to do." That all visibly wince as I snap at them. Great, now I feel bad.

"I-I'm sorry guys. I didn't mean to snap. Really. I'm just nervous and you guys aren't helping me at all." As I say this my phone beeps.

Always: What's your Skype name?

Haz: same as my kik name.

Always: okay. I'm gonna call you.

Cliffhanger. Yay.