2.0

Woo. So alot has happened and as you may know, Anna and Harry talked alot more than I led onto. She talked about her problems and he talked about his. Well, its a chapter with them talking.

Harry: Hey Anna!!!

Always: yes Harold?

Harry: nothing. Just wanted to say goodmorning.

Always: Its four in the afternoon for you though.

Harry: I know. But its 8 in the morning for you.

Always: sweet. Okay. Good afternoon Harry.

Harry: thanks. What's up?

Always: nothing really. Just thinking a bit.

Harry: about?

Always: nothing. It doesn't matter.

Harry: yes it does. It always matters. What are you thinking about?

Always: my ex.

Harry: oh eww. Don't think about him. He's an ex for a reason.

Always: He's in the army Harry. 

Always: He left me exactly 7 months ago. Two months after he turned 18.

Always: and he hasn't called or emailed or texted. And he put me as one of his priorities so if he died, I would know.

Harry: oh. And you haven't visited his family or anything?

Always: he lives with his older sister. His parents died when he was younger and I never had the courage to go to his sister.

Always: I always thought if he wanted to talk to me, he would come to me.

Always: I didn't want to be a clingy ex.

Harry: I'm sorry Anna.

Always: it's fine. It was his dream to be in the army since he was 9. I wasn't gonna beg him to stay.

Harry: You knew him since he was 9?

Always: 7 actually. But yes. He was my best friend. And when we turned 14 he asked me out on a date.

Always: we ended up dating a few weeks after that. He knew everything about Me. I knew everything about him.

Harry: oh. But at least he isn't dead. And there's a saying. If you love something, you have to let them go, and if they dont come back, they were never yours to keep.

Always: that's sweet. Hell, I'm crying. Great.

Harry: please Anna. Don't cry. I hate when people cry.

Always: you know that song midnight memories?

Harry: I'm familiar with it.

Always: well apparently the song is for girls who stay up at midnight wondering if they should commit suicide or not. Midnight memories. Because you will always remember that time.

Harry: ooohhhhhh, okay. And?

Always: Ben used to always say to never have midnight memories. I didn't understand him. So when he left I looked it up. And I found that.

Always: that night I did have some. And I could just keep hearing him. His voice wouldn't leave me. And it was slowly killing me. He told me to not do this and I was.

Always: but it just hurt. It hurt so much Harry. He was gone and he had a chance to not come back alive.

Always: I had known him more than half my life. And he could have missed the rest of it. He still can.

Always: I don't know how but I pulled myself back up and I just couldn't do it. I wanted to so bad But I kept hearing him. The disappointment in his voice whenever I did something I shouldn't have.

Always: I know you might not want to hear my sob story but I just trust you. Not even Alice knows this.

Harry: I'm glad you're telling me love. And I'm glad you're still here.

Harry: I had some midnight memories when I was younger. But I don't now because I found some happiness. Friends and a career I wouldn't change the world for.

Harry: are you still crying?

Always: no. Just a bit of sniffles.

Harry: That's good.

Harry: I care about you Anna. I care about you alot and I'm happy you didn't go through with it

Always: I'm glad too.  I met you and Alice.

So there's that. Half of this was written when I was crying so sorry if its sad. Ummmmmm, this is a bit important to

the story so do not forget Ben, Anna's Ex that is in the army.

- Kali xx