1.0

Listening to Last First Kiss by One Direction.

*One Week Later*

Anna POV

It's been one week. Seven days, 168 hours, too much time for me to be in my mind. Harry was the actual Harry Styles. And he didn't tell me. He lied and acted like it was all okay, why would he ever do that? I would have liked him just for being himself.

Liked. I liked Harry. Like.

Such a strange word. I hadn't felt like how I had when I talked to him. It was weird, he made me feel like I was worth it. Maybe he did that for every girl. Most of his songs are about making girls not feel insecure and loving themselves. Well he accomplished it.

Harry had been constantly texting me. He followed me on Twitter, wrote on my page multiple times-making girls blow up my notifications. He also followed me on Facebook, instagram, vine, tumblr, and about anything else He could get his giant hands on.

The ringing sound of a notification wasn't even a ring anymore. It was a quarter of a ring that restarted itself in the middle. Notification, after notification. After the first three days I just left it silent and turned them all off.

It was driving me insane. About not talking to Harry and the millions of notifications. And I can't talk to Harry what the matter is because he's the one that's the matter with me.

Haz: please Anna.

Haz: I'm so sososososososososo sorry.

Haz: think of it like this, if you were famous tons of people just wanted you for money. I needed to make sure you weren't like that.

Lou: Anna are you on?

The last one surprised me. It was from Louis. I thought I banned him. No, I banned him from me and Harry's chat.

Always: if I'm not talking to Harry then why would I talk to you?

Lou: you just did.

Always: well go away.

Lou: no. You need to talk to Harry.

Always: no. You talk to Harry.

Lou: why are you so stubborn? Just accept the fact he lied and get over it.

Always: that's the thing. He lied. I trusted him and told him things only my best friend knows. Do you know how hard it is to find someone you devoted your heart to and then them backstab you with a lie about who they are.

Lou: he didn't lie about who he was. He just didn't tell you.

Always: please go away.

Lou: no. Talk to him! He's moping around and is acting depressed. I don't like it.

Always: well you can tell him I have been doing the same thing.

*Always Forever has blocked Lou Tommo*

Well there's that. Woo, I finished it. I'm so proud. Yay.

- Kali xx