Chapter 13.

My eyes slowly opened as I feel someone shaking my arm, to reveal Harry infront of me with a very serious look.

"Brae, we're here..." He says as he turned the ignition off.

"Oh uh..." I then looked out of the window to check if I'm really home and relief washed through me when I saw my house across the road. Hmm... I wonder if they're looking for me.

"Thanks..." I told him, looking down in a very shy way. Ugh I hate it when my shyness kicks in.

I didn't hear a word that came out of his mouth so I just went to open the passengers door and quickly got out. I have never felt completely relieved in my entire life! I walked towards the house in a quick pace but stopped immediately when I heard footsteps behind my back. I looked over my shoulder to see Harry following me with a look saying 'what?'.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked him harshly.

"What do you think I'm doing, Brae?" He retorted with an eyebrow raised.

"That's why I'm asking you, right?" I snapped, completely annoyed. Is he doing this on purpose? I don't have time for games.

"I see... You're mum forgot to teach you manners." He smirked.

I deeply sighed. "What else do you want? You already brought me home and now you're done so you can leave already."

Harry chuckled in amusement. "Feisty, aren't we?"

"Shut up and please stop following me." I shot back but in a desperate kind of way.

"You're not gonna let me in your house?" He asks, smirking. Ugh, I totally do not trust him.

"No."

"Why not, sweetheart?" His smirk grew as he stepped closer towards me.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit "Just... please." I pleaded as I tried to back away. Without thinking, I ran towards my house, so quick that I almost stumbled. My arm banged against the front door, trying to maybe wake mom up.

"Mom!" I screamed on top of my lungs, kinda afraid that the neighbors would hear me.

I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Please! Don't hurt me!" I screamed at him as I attempted to push him away but he was too strong.

"Shhh Brae." He hissed while he held both of my arms in place to stop me from panicking. My eyes are brimming in tears and I think I'm red rightnow.

"I won't hurt you, okay?" He cooed as he lightly let go of my arms.

"I..." I trailed, lost in his beautiful emerald eyes that I hate to admit. He was so close to me. This made me remember the thing that also happened when we were in the asylum. Oh man, we almost kissed...

When I realized that he was leaning in, I immediately looked down, trying to break the shit that's happening. Okay that was abit harsh but he's crazy and I should better call the police or something.

"Can I come in?" He asked and I hesitantly nod. Why am I doing this...

"Though... my mom... She'll freak out and..." I panicked. My mom is gonna kill me if she finds out I'm with this guy.

"Don't worry. I bet she's not home."

"What? She's always home and if not then where could she be at this time?"

"I don't know... Looking for you, I guess..."

"Ugh shit." I cursed under my breath, thinking on how to get inside the house without a key.

I hear Harry laugh as he folded his arms over his chest. "Tsk tsk Brae. I thought you were smart" He teases.

"I'm not smart." I mumbled.

"Don't underestimate yourself."

"Okay..."

"So, I see that you're mum is not here then." He spoke, changing the topic.

"Mom! I'm here!" I yelled again, hoping she is inside the house.

We both waited for awhile until there was no response at all.

"Oh Brae." He chuckled. Oh shit that was kinda cute ugh.

"Ugh! Now I have to stay out here for the rest of the night." I complained, rubbing my temples in frustration.

"You mean we." I hear Harry clarify.

There was a moment of silence until Harry spoke; "Let's see" He went towards the door. Oh man... I see what he's trying.

"You know what? You can't actu-" I was immediately cut off when the door unexpectedly opened.

"Oh my..." I was completely stunned. Mom always locks the door when she leaves.

Harry smirked at me as he went inside without any permission.

Oh great... A psycho is inside my house. What a joy. Ugh.